• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hoping you guys can clear something up for me.

I see these rumours that Klopp is being lined up line long term to replace Joachim Low as the German NT's manager. Makes sense.

How is Low perceived in the German speaking world? He's had the Germany job for 15ish years and he's won the WC but I've never viewed him as a top tier manager myself. Am I missing something with him? Is he kind of a Southgate type? A manager without much club pedigree but suits the NT role?

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Augsburg, Hoffenheim and Leipzig up HT, while Leverkusen and Frankfurt draw.

1-0 Hoffenheim

1-1 Wolfsburg

1-0 Augsburg

1-0 Leipzig

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bayern clearly giving Dortmund an early false hope before putting 3-4 past them later

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I dunno. Dortmund could win this.
Fingers crossed Bayern come through for me. I'm in a terrible mood already.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
beIN stopped carrying the Bundesliga so I've had to resort to streams. I hate streams.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sums up the Bundesliga that Dortmund going 2-0 up doesn't even mean they come away with anything. Bayern well and truly still in this game.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
GET IN! 1-0 Dortmund!

2-0! What a striker he is! Up with Lukaku this season.

Always Lewa. 2-1 Bayern

Top Bottom