• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
oh my god, OH MY GOD, look Timmy! A real life genuine professional foul out in the wild, I thought they were extinct!

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I love how little confidence that guy had in his own technical ability that he was like "well it's literally an open goal but let's just get a bit closer ok, don't wanna risk it"

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Jogi Löw will step down as Germany's NT manager after the Euros.

Will be interesting to see who DFB go for. They will surely ask Klopp, but that man's too passionate to waste away as a NT coach. Flick might be an option depending on his situation at Bayern. Don't think DFB will ask the idiosyncratic reformer Rangnick - and imo he too is more interested in building a club somewhere.
Not too many good German managers currently available.

Think they might go for the internal solution and promote Stefan Kuntz from U21 to the first team. Imo not the worst solution in the absence of better ones.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Jogi Löw will step down as Germany's NT manager after the Euros.

Will be interesting to see who DFB go for. They will surely ask Klopp, but that man's too passionate to waste away as a NT coach. Flick might be an option depending on his situation at Bayern. Don't think DFB will ask the idiosyncratic reformer Rangnick - and imo he too is more interested in building a club somewhere.
Not too many good German managers currently available.

Think they might go for the internal solution and promote Stefan Kuntz from U21 to the first team. Imo not the worst solution in the absence of better ones.

I think it will be Flick.

Toby

I think it will be Flick.

Yeah, strong Kuntz or Flick vibes. Hansi kind of never seems fully happy and comfortable at Bayern and there might just be something to those rumours Flick and Salihamidzic aren't the best of friends and are in conflict about squad planning and transfers. Add Rummenigge - apparently one of Flick's biggest supporters in Munich - leaving at the end of the season and being replaced by Oli Kahn life could look rather dire for Hansi at Bayern. I'm sure he also knows he'll never reproduce his triple season so might as well leave for the comfortable Germany job.

Don't really see anyone else out there apart from Kuntz or Flick as obvious candidate. If both of them turn DFB down I could see something comical like Bruno Labbadia, though.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, strong Kuntz or Flick vibes. Hansi kind of never seems fully happy and comfortable at Bayern and there might just be something to those rumours Flick and Salihamidzic aren't the best of friends and are in conflict about squad planning and transfers. Add Rummenigge - apparently one of Flick's biggest supporters in Munich - leaving at the end of the season and being replaced by Oli Kahn life could look rather dire for Hansi at Bayern. I'm sure he also knows he'll never reproduce his triple season so might as well leave for the comfortable Germany job.

Don't really see anyone else out there apart from Kuntz or Flick as obvious candidate. If both of them turn DFB down I could see something comical like Bruno Labbadia, though.

I doubt Kuntz would satisfy, and I think Flick will go after this season.

Toby

I doubt Kuntz would satisfy, and I think Flick will go after this season.

Just heard DFB's favourites are Kuntz and Löw's current assistant Marcus Sorg. Apparently they want an uncomplicated solution and more of a yes man :lol:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Gladbach have 6 straight defeats since Rose announced he was moving to Dortmund. This is why I have no respect for the Bundesliga. Unserious.

Top Bottom