• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah they definitely missed a huge opportunity for a title this season. It's clear Nagelsmann is a very talented coach and I understand he's from Bavaria so not very likely he'd turn that down but it's still a gamble from his POV considering he's not won anything at this point. If he doesn't hit the ground running, particularly in Europe, Bayern have never been the type to hide away from making a change regardless of the talent of the coach.

Yep. Bayern Munich isn't going to be an easy ride for him. With Alaba and Boateng they're losing core figures on the pitch, Hoeneß is gone, Rummenigge is gone in July. Salihamidzic is still a somewhat dubious figure and mostly known for signing duds and his problems with Flick. Nobody knows how Kahn will do as their CEO, he's never worked for a club before. While Neuer may well play on til 40, Lewa and Müller are outfield players who don't get any younger.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Just 2 goals missing for Lewandowski for the all time record from Müller. Everyone thought, nobody will break this record in the future.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just 2 goals missing for Lewandowski for the all time record from Müller. Everyone thought, nobody will break this record in the future.
A reflection on the state of the league more than anything. I like the Bundesliga because I know goals are guaranteed, Dortmund and Leipzig really need to step up though, it’s a joke.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom