• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German U21 team gets beat up by turkish police after win

Sammer

Established Member
First of all: This is NOT another topic like "Why is it ok to hate Turkey"

But - after the german U21 team defeated Turkey in Istanbul yesterday, the turkish crowd went mad and threw everything they got their hands on the german team.
OK. National teams coming to turkey are used to this kind of treatment. Nothing special.

But in the stadium corridors - turkish security & police went apeshit on the german players - two of them got hit so bad, that they won´t be able to play for their clubs in the next games.

After what we have seen with british teams coming to Turkey, I believe it is about f*cking time for some real action from the UEFA.

What do you think?

SydneyGunnerFan

i think it is getting worse and worse and if it doesnt stop soon there is going to be alot of havoc and people could die that are getting bashed by the fans and the police

beaney

there all a bunch of w4nk3rs!
is it any wonder we DO all hate the turks with behaviuor like this?
even from their police!

what a discgrace.

Sorry to any Turkish Arsenal fans on here but you must be able to see where were coming from. thier behaviour on and off the pitch is out of order and something needs to be done about it. :evil:

grrr it makes me MAD

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Sammer said:
First of all: This is NOT another topic like "Why is it ok to hate Turkey"

But - after the german U21 team defeated Turkey in Istanbul yesterday, the turkish crowd went mad and threw everything they got their hands on the german team.
OK. National teams coming to turkey are used to this kind of treatment. Nothing special.

But in the stadium corridors - turkish security & police went apeshit on the german players - two of them got hit so bad, that they won´t be able to play for their clubs in the next games.

After what we have seen with british teams coming to Turkey, I believe it is about f*cking time for some real action from the UEFA.

What do you think?

Don't know where you got this from but it sounds a little exaggerated!

Andrew

beaney said:
there all a bunch of w4nk3rs!
is it any wonder we DO all hate the turks with behaviuor like this?
even from their police!

what a discgrace.

Sorry to any Turkish Arsenal fans on here but you must be able to see where were coming from. thier behaviour on and off the pitch is out of order and something needs to be done about it. :evil:

grrr it makes me MAD

I knew some Turkish people at school... Some of them were idiots, as in every culture, but the majority were really lovely people. So it's dissapointing to see that you hate ALL turkish people. When my parents went to Turkey they really enjoyed it there, mainly because of the people there.

In fact, I don't even have to justify my arguments. You are simply racist. In every race there are some good and bad people.

Sammer

Established Member
I agree with what you say Andrew.

Let´s put it this way: its a question of mentality - easter/western culture.

I agree with you that most of the turkish people are nice individuals. No complains.

But when it comes to issues like "family" or "nation", there is a thin line for turkish supporters between staying rational and completely loosing it. Football basically represents these two issues "family, nation" - "tribe" whatever...and obviously they can´t deal with it.

I watched some of the incidents on TV yesterday, and I couldn´t believe what was happening on the field.

It´s not about the turkish people, but about turkish football fans. Remember when Liverpool got banned in the 80´s?

That´s what should happen to some turkish clubs at this point.

It´s a complete disgrace.

lodi

it`s gonna come to the point when someone gets killed before anything happends..this is what i think cos the people with power just can`t see the possible danger in this..it`s a shame that some people can give the whole sport a bad rep.

torgrim

Back in school there were two Gunners among the masses of Manure and Poo supporters. Me and a nice Turkish kid called Akin.

I am not familiar with the episode including the German U-21 team, but I'm assured the UEFA will sort it out. There will be rotten fruit in almost all groups and it takes just one idiot to ruin the reputation of hundreds. And you Brits should know this better than anyone else. Violence and vandalism has been the trademark of some British supporters- does this mean that I think you're all a bunch of hooligans?

Jinn

Established Member
Well the only thing I can think of to say, even though it may be completely inappropriate, is that I'm glad Volz didn't go and get beaten up.

A

Anonymous

Does anybody remember Eric Cantona getting hit over the head by a Turk copper 1993-4 season! it was after a 3-3 with Galatasaray i know you lot will think he deserved it playing for Man U,but this is what teams are up against, just hope they can sort out the problems in Turkey, and if you lot get drawn with them good luck traveling to the away matches.

nnn

Was'nt there almost a riot in the airport too then ? I remember pictures of a smug Keano as he was walking through.

Taozhe

lodi said:
it`s gonna come to the point when someone gets killed before anything happends..this is what i think cos the people with power just can`t see the possible danger in this..it`s a shame that some people can give the whole sport a bad rep.

Well ... actually remember the leeds incident? Someone DID get killed ...

I dun blame the whole turkey nation but I blame the mad fans ... they take soccer fanatism too far. Its never right to beat up your opposing fans .... A disgrace to football.

Taozhe

myth said:
Does anybody remember Eric Cantona getting hit over the head by a Turk copper 1993-4 season! it was after a 3-3 with Galatasaray i know you lot will think he deserved it playing for Man U,but this is what teams are up against, just hope they can sort out the problems in Turkey, and if you lot get drawn with them good luck traveling to the away matches.

We think he deserved it playing for manutd? Who do u think we are? Manutd fans? ;D

I think no player deserves abuse like that .... cept nistleroy ... ;)

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well look on the bright side; Turkey lost to Latvia (HAHAHAHAHAHA!) so we won't have to play them in Portugal.

A

Anonymous

nnn said:
Was'nt there almost a riot in the airport too then ? I remember pictures of a smug Keano as he was walking through.
no No Smug Keano he scored a own goal, there was trouble all over, the coaches getting smashed up out side the hotel i think thats what your going on about. the police just started hitting the Utd players Alex had to grab Eric to stop him killing the little S*it of a cop, imagine the headlines next day Eric Cantona assults a Policeman and the copper lying in a hospital bed.

thegame24

Established Member
the only time i support man u is against turkish teams.

AND WHAT DID I SAY? WHAT DID I SAY?

the master of predictions ME said turkey will NOT qualify for the euro and i said this ages before england first played turks.

OVER ****ING RATED TURKEY ARE. OVER RATED. EMRE MY ARSE we got MY FFUCKIN PUMAS PIRES!!! they cant even beat england (cmon admit it u lot are ****e) or latvia.

as for the topic. i wouldnt put it past the turkish police doing somin like that especially after what they did to cyprus.

A

Anonymous

thegame24 said:
the only time i support man u is against turkish teams.

AND WHAT DID I SAY? WHAT DID I SAY?

the master of predictions ME said turkey will NOT qualify for the euro and i said this ages before england first played turks.

OVER f****g RATED TURKEY ARE. OVER RATED. EMRE MY ARSE we got MY FFUCKIN PUMAS PIRES!!! they cant even beat england (cmon admit it u lot are ****e) or latvia.

as for the topic. i wouldnt put it past the turkish police doing somin like that especially after what they did to cyprus.
Thanks the Game24 we have played them a few time these last few years, Dirty cheating ***** **** ** ************** * ****so their.

thegame24

Established Member
i must say though, u man u fans wertnt any better after the 0 0 game this season with us. bloody threatening woman and children?

AFCG7

Established Member
thegame24.. overrated team maybe .. but i still rate Emre as one of the best midfielders in Europe

Latest posts+

Top Bottom