• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German U21 team gets beat up by turkish police after win

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Quite a few actually, both at Highbury and when we go away.

Don't bother answering any questions you've been asked if they're too difficult. I can appreciate why you don't want to make yourself look any more stupid than you already have.
Quite a few Actually! OK i'll go with that you must have seen them, but the string stated "Bloody threatening Women and children"?
i'm having the same discussion on other forums! but never mind i'll not reply anymore to this post!

Alexone234

UEFA have acted, they have told England that if there is any trouble, we'll be out.

Now there's justice for you. WHat do they know about football in Switzerland anyway?

Spartan

thegame24 said:
i would like to see the best/only player cyprus have ever produced Konstantinou of panathinaikos. hes someone that would be good for us. powerful can heaDER and has a wicked shot.

he started off really well at PAO but had a **** season last season...playing alot better this year and i agree he could fit in nicely up front. if he gets the service he'll tuck the chances away...hes got a great record for cyprus which is amazing as they're only a small country :D

Top Bottom