• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Germans get whooped by France

A

Anonymous

My God its a friendly, world beaters again, maybe France can go unbeaten all the way to every final.

JazzG

Established Member
A match between 2 big teams is never a friendly, that is just the excuse of one set of fans if their team gets beaten ;)

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
A match between 2 big teams is never a friendly, that is just the excuse of one set of fans if their team gets beaten ;)
So when Irland beat Brazil it was to form!!!
I see maybe when Korea beat France it was to form 2.

patrick42uk

Established Member
what would worry me about france as an oppositon is the strength of thier squad. For instance, the defence today was thuram, sagnol, silvestre, lizarazu. on another day it could have been thuram, candela, gallas, boumsong and still be as strong. you could say exactly the same about attack and defence. Watch out for france, this result to serve as a reminder of what they are capable of. Rememeber how defensively discilplined the germans can be, but france seemed to cut through them today as if they werent there. incredible. its also strikes me as amazing how henry can play such a pivotal role for club and country. he has to be one of the, if not the best striker on the planet at the moment, and he is still only in second gear!

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
Sorry but I don't understand your post :?[/
I'm on about anybody can win in Friendlys but if you think they are the same as a Cup match its up to you Jazzg.

JazzG

Established Member
patrick, I agree about the defense but dunno about the attack. Henry and Zidane are players which no team imo could replace. Agree about Henry as well, France use to rely on Zidane too much but now Henry has taken the role to lead the team.

myth, never said they were the same. Friendlies aren't as important but your completely writing them off, which I don't agree with.

nnn

myth said:
JazzG said:

Maybe its me, but I don't remember Ireland beating Brazil, or Korea beating France .

Andrew

myth said:
My God its a friendly, world beaters again, maybe France can go unbeaten all the way to every final.

Yes, why not? They won the last European Championships and Confederations Cup... They won the second last World Cup. That is pretty good form if you ask me. France are no doubt the ones to beat at Euro 2004. I'd like to see your suggestion as to who you think can win it?

Taozhe

myth said:
JazzG said:

I didnt catch myth as well until he explains it ... that was so PIres7 .... did he infect u myth? ;D

SydneyGunnerFan

yeah i was glad that france won for some reason ay

do u know if lehmann played and if he did was he any good or were the goals to hard for him to save??

Latest posts+

Top Bottom