• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gervinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnsjed

Established Member
I noticed it the your last 3 posts!!
Hows the antidepressents going!
Tough time of the year for an Arsenal fan, but patience and calm is required!

Anzac

Established Member
burnsjed said:
I noticed it the your last 3 posts!!
Hows the antidepressents going!
Tough time of the year for an Arsenal fan, but patience and calm is required!

Hey buddy :)

I don't believe half the tripe in the rags (just as I basically don't believe anything that AW says), and that says it all really. :(

Bottom line IMO the status quo can NOT prevail in regards to our transfer strategy, targets nor in regards to our coaching & patterns of play. We may not be in meltdown as the rags suggest, but if we don't come out of this summer looking strong on & off the pitch as a club, we may as well be. We're already tagged as lacking mental strength on the pitch & if we allow this tripe to continue everyone will wants us for the b*tches.

I know the Board & AW have repeatedly made statements about conducting our business with honour & dignity, but as the saying goes 'nice guys finish last', or similar.

Bottom line for me - f*ck the decorum, time to make a statement & kick someone in the nuts....HARD!!!!! :twisted:

Apologies for rant off topic....... :eek:ops:

burnsjed

Established Member
They need to make a statement of intent, whether that means holding onto Cesc & Nasri, or replacing them with established quality, or a mixture of both, they need to be seen addressing the same old problems we encounter year after year, and the need to stop rewarding mediocrity.

We need a big change in my opinion, I know we are not miles away from having a winning team, but there is something fundamentaly wrong, whether thats a mis-match of skill sets of experience, things need changing.
There are examples of this from the keeper position (not that I have a problem with our young pole, I think hes great), through defence, midfield and upfront, thte balance is all wrong.

Anzac

Established Member
mo50 said:
Anzac with 8 smileys in the last 2 posts..... :shock:

Are my eyes deceiving me?

:lol:

It's a 'new' strategy - I've had major issues with them not working for me for so long I'd forgotten they existed..... :angel

(plus they act as a distraction from me going below the belt to start kicking in the nuts - they won't see it coming.......... :wink: )

caek

If we manage to keep Cesc and Nasri, I wouldn't mind Gervinho being the only attacking signing we make. The weak-point in our team is quite evidently our defense. Gervinho+CB/DM+LB would be ideal. What I really am scared of is Gervinho coming in as a replacement player for Nasri as opposed to being a supplement.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Arsenal.com say that the signing is imminent, however it has not been completed quickly enough for Gervinho to be part of the Asian tour.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So it's supposed to be completed tommorow according to the latest reports.

Not holding my breath.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
I would like to thank dear friend of mine from the HO who graciously agreed to deny Gervinho his visa. We all know your name isn't Gervinho, who you trying to fool Mr Gervais Kouassi? If you're Gervinho, I'm Daninho from São Paulo.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
AnthonyG said:
Hmmm, he's not Brazilian though. Guess I'm missing something here.
hs6i69.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom