• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gervinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebouenolike

Established Member
I can't really comprehend why some people are so upset about Gervinho signing.

a) he plays on the wings.
b) he's quick.
c) he's strong.
d) he scores and assists.
e) he takes on and commits players.
f) he's only costing £11 million and all reports suggest he's worth it.

Floating

Established Member
ebouenolike said:

b) he's quick.
c) he's strong.

This.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
ebouenolike said:

b) he's quick.
c) he's strong.
I'm sure this vast knowledge coming from your extensive first hand analysis of said player. Very approfondito.

ebouenolike

Established Member
I can gather a player is quick, strong and his stats pretty easily.

Also, it's not difficult to work out he plays on the wings, and that £11 million is the reported figure.

But, I'm sure you can tell me why Gervinho is such an atrocious signing. There's always a couple of posters who simply HAVE to hate a signing. I remember a few pages back someone saying he was lazy and they'd seen loads of him, and then backtracked and admitted they'd seen very little.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
ebouenolike said:
I can gather a player is quick, strong and his stats pretty easily.

Also, it's not difficult to work out he plays on the wings, and that £11 million is the reported figure.

But, I'm sure you can tell me why Gervinho is such an atrocious signing. There's always a couple of posters who simply HAVE to hate a signing. I remember a few pages back someone saying he was lazy and they'd seen loads of him, and then backtracked and admitted they'd seen very little.
Name me one other player who signed for us in the past and I supposedly "hated on" and I would retract everything I said about this lad. If mediocrity is name of the game, we have the king in the making.

ebouenolike

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
If mediocrity is name of the game, we have the king in the making.

images

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
ebouenolike said:

b) he's quick.
c) he's strong.

Watch Wenger turn him into a LB or some other position. We all know he played so many of our players in new positions from the club they came.

Maybe the success story of Henry - rubish winger to Henry - world class striker, makes Wenger think he can unearth another gem.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
albakos said:
Maybe the success story of Henry - rubish winger to Henry - world class striker, makes Wenger think he can unearth another gem.
He's a glorified AM anyway, so it's not so farfetched to assume he will end up upfront at some point in his Arsenal career. Bendtner role will suit him just fine.

ebouenolike

Established Member
Wenger just confirmed he was signed at the Malaysia Press Conference.

Gervinho will be training at Colney in the meantime.

Fantastic news. Welcome to Arsenal.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Welcome to Arsenal I guess. There is no point squabbling over him now that he's one of us. Good luck to him.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
spartandre217 said:
I'd be inclined to take that trade tbh. But we all know that's not likely.
Indeed. As much as I dearly would love to see Mata here; there is next to no chance of that happening if Nasri is planning to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom