• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Getting like Van Nistelrooy

A

Anonymous

Sammer said:
That dive against Stuttgart was the most pathetic dive I have seen in the last years.

What a little pr*ck !
you must have missed Pires effort and the pen he got, thats why you will win nowt this season how does the saying go Cheats Never??.

Andrew

ruud said:
Andrew said:
myth said:
I love all this talk about Diving, methinks thats all you have got to hit back at a far better team!
But you seem to forget you dive as well, so ok snipe because thats all you have :cry:

OK, Pires has fallen down a bit easily once or twice. But Ronaldo consistently dives each game, going down as if he were shot. Ronaldo is by far the worst diver in the English game (including Van Nistelrooy) it's just not funny. In fact, it's almost a joke at how he dives, even the English referees can see it.

really..each game?ronaldo dives each game?gimme any instance of him diving against Wolves or Pompey??any instance??

OK, forgive me... Ronaldo dives in 95% of games. Perhaps you (Ruud) aren't training him enough? Give him one or two years and he'll be a master of the art, if he isn't already.

AFCG7

Established Member
myth .. but cheats do win.. Van 9.5 is living proof of that.
Except for the match of old trafford of course.. when horsemouth did miss that penalty

Sammer

Established Member
myth said:
Sammer said:
That dive against Stuttgart was the most pathetic dive I have seen in the last years.

What a little pr*ck !
you must have missed Pires effort and the pen he got, thats why you will win nowt this season how does the saying go Cheats Never??.

Its ridiculous how you try to compare one Pires dive with constant diving efforts of that little pr*ck.

Myth, did you see the Stuttgart game??? Besides that it was a great game :D , you just know that it was one of many dives of Ronaldo, do you.

I can´t wait what he pulls off, when Stuttgart plays at old Rat-F*ck.

A

Anonymous

so what you mean to say is it's alright if you dive once..but don't do it too much?!that's pathetic..a crime is a crime..wether you do it once or wether you do it a hundred times and it should be condemned.but apparently you guys don't think of it like that do you?!..so basically what you are saying is you can murder a person or two but don't go on to be a mass murderer!?...

Andrew

ruud said:
so what you mean to say is it's alright if you dive once..but don't do it too much?!that's pathetic..a crime is a crime..wether you do it once or wether you do it a hundred times and it should be condemned.but apparently you guys don't think of it like that do you?!..so basically what you are saying is you can murder a person or two but don't go on to be a mass murderer!?...

Well, you were the one who came out and argued that Ronaldo didn't dive against Portsmouth and Wolves, so you're contradicting yourself here. Does Ronaldo dive? Clear yes! Does Van Nistelrooy dive? Clear yes! So obviously if you are going to take this philosophy you could admit that Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy are cheats.

But yes, someone who dives a lot (ie. Ronaldo) is worse than someone who dives occasionally like Pires. Yes, they both cheated, but the one who does it more is the one who is more of a cheat.

BTW, a mass muderer is worse than a muderer.

A

Anonymous

so who ever denied Van Nistelrooy or Ronaldo dive ?!since the start of the forum I've always ..always..always said that they do and have always condemned it.?!

quattro

ruud said:
so who ever denied Van Nistelrooy or Ronaldo dive ?!since the start of the forum I've always ..always..always said that they do and have always condemned it.?!

must be tough admiring players who you always have to condemn because of constant diving :roll:

A

Anonymous

He is the most exicting player in the Premiership at the moment you can tell why most football forums are talking about Ronaldo :D

A

Anonymous

quattro said:
must be tough admiring players who you always have to condemn because of constant diving :roll:

really?so you telling me you don't admire Pires for his ability on the ball?! :wink:

A

Anonymous

interesting.. so in other words..you don't think Pires is a good player?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
You mancs are so flaming dumb. Over and over your players go and all you can do is hark back to one incident.

Sad. Very sad that the highpoint of your day appears to be coming onto another teams site and saying 'Oooh, but you did it once as well'.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wonder which one of the MU players Ruud or,,Ronaldo will do the better,dive tonight

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
You mancs are so flaming dumb. Over and over your players go and all you can do is hark back to one incident.

Sad. Very sad that the highpoint of your day appears to be coming onto another teams site and saying 'Oooh, but you did it once as well'.

1 incident?!oh please..

Pires Pompey..Pires Valencia..jeffers Chelsea..Jeffers Liverpool...

so according to you..all that is 1 incident...interesting..

jc8gooner

Jeffers v Chelsea? that wasn't a dive, he nicked the ball away from the keeper and was brought down. That happens all the time. Admittedly, the other 3 were dives. Pires apologized for the Valencia one- I know that don't make it right, but at least he shows a bit of regret. Jeffers no longer plays for us- I know it was only last season, but he was never really any good for us anyway. The Pompey one was cunning, deceptive- Pires stuck his leg out to make it look as though he had been caught by Stefanovic. It was a dive, we cannot deny that.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
ruud said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:

1 incident?!oh please..

Pires Pompey..Pires Valencia..jeffers Chelsea..Jeffers Liverpool...

so according to you..all that is 1 incident...interesting..

Yup - showing it already. You were talking about Pires v Pompey, you always go on about that. But lets look at the facts (strange idea for a manc I know).

Pires v Pompey. Whilst not approving he did what 80% of strikers do a few times a season. They invite contact (which there definately was) and allow that contact to take them down. My Grandad (who died a few years back, so it's been going on for decades) called them Shilling penalties, because 'the dfender dropped his shilling and the striker found it'.

Pires v Valencia - ditto. Worse example but same principal.

Jeffers v Chelsea - Caught by keeper, stonewall penalty.

Jeffers v Liverpool. Again a stonewall penalty. If you actually wipe the froth from your mouth and watch it he's not brought down by the flailing arm across his chest, it's the other guy wiping his leg from under him. This is the one that makes me most angry because the tv redirected the incident so all they were going on about was the arm, ignoring the blatant clipping going on to his ankles.

Now compare any of the above with the various examples in the past of vanshithimself tripping himself in the box, falling over invisible defenders challenges, falling into defenders and bouncing off them, or the incredible leaping 'Ronaldo in a Box' who seems to carry his own personal springboard onto the pitch with him.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

ExiledInNewcastle said:
barnone - his flaming career at the mancs!

Vandiverboy has the singular honoutr of effectively having relegated a team on the back of his exploits!

Latest posts

Top Bottom