• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Getting like Van Nistelrooy

champs

ExiledInNewcastle said:
You mancs are so flaming dumb. Over and over your players go and all you can do is hark back to one incident.

Sad. Very sad that the highpoint of your day appears to be coming onto another teams site and saying 'Oooh, but you did it once as well'.

well i cant speak for myth or ruud but coming on here is the highlight of my day, its quite amusing really, all we have to do is say something & it seems to wind you up :wink:

btw, i think ruud is making some good points & exiled name some of ruud's dives & dont just say all his career @ man utd, lets see if you can name some

jc8gooner

Ipswich two seasons ago. Middlesbrough at the start of last season. If you don't remember, you won 1-0 with a pen from RVN created by himself.

champs

jc8gooner said:
Ipswich two seasons ago. Middlesbrough at the start of last season. If you don't remember, you won 1-0 with a pen from RVN created by himself.

that all you can think of?
so hes the worlds biggest diver but you can only think of 2 dives......................

jc8gooner

I never said he was the world's biggest diver.

well i cant speak for myth or ruud but coming on here is the highlight of my day, its quite amusing really, all we have to do is say something & it seems to wind you up

Are you at all surprised? Some Arsenal fans are easily wound up.

A

Anonymous

but the shocking thing is when over and over I ask.."name me one penalty Ruud got last season which wasn't a dive"...every single person here goes silent..not a single response..LAST SEASON 1 penalty..which Ruud dived for...?!Don't give me the borough one as clearly that was a "Shilling Penalty"

Andrew

champs said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:
You mancs are so flaming dumb. Over and over your players go and all you can do is hark back to one incident.

Sad. Very sad that the highpoint of your day appears to be coming onto another teams site and saying 'Oooh, but you did it once as well'.

well i cant speak for myth or ruud but coming on here is the highlight of my day, its quite amusing really, all we have to do is say something & it seems to wind you up :wink:

btw, i think ruud is making some good points & exiled name some of ruud's dives & dont just say all his career @ man utd, lets see if you can name some

That's sad really... you get a kick out of winding up other people. :roll: Your highpoint of your day? I won't go into it to much but you musn't have a very enjoyable life!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Ruud (zain) - listen, the whole of football knows he's a diver. Even fergiescum admited it.

I don't have to justify the comments that he's a diver because everyone knows it and has seen it countless times. He goes down quicker than a cheap whore.

A

Anonymous

but if so mate...why can't any one even give me one time which he did dive and win a penalty last season..I myself agree that he does dive and I clearly condemn it..But all I'm asking is for someone to tell me where he used that to his advantage last season to win a penalty..that's all.....but for some reason,no one can come up with one..why?!?

champs

Andrew said:
champs said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:

That's sad really... you get a kick out of winding up other people. :roll: Your highpoint of your day? I won't go into it to much but you musn't have a very enjoyable life!

dear me Andrew, ever heard of sarcasm?.................obviously not

Phil

Ruud always dives when Mike Riley is in town. Mike gave Man Ure three penalties while in the players lounge, and a further two while walking down Sir Matt Busby Way!

Phil

champs said:
Andrew said:
champs said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:

dear me Andrew, ever heard of sarcasm?.................obviously not

A manure fan based in Old Trafford??? Is that Old Trafford, Essex, or Old Trafford near Torquay. You Manure fans are anally repressed, and probably mentally sub-normal. Anyone who can cheer on that bunch of no-marks, must have been abused by Goats in a previous existence. My mate Glenn told me.

Andrew

Anyone see Van Misserboy's attempted goal with his hand against Liverpool? He got a yellow card for it. :D

Guns and Arses

What a bunch of divers. RvN teaches bad things to young players(like CRonaldo), and bring them to make friends with the refs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom