• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Torreria and 30m will get it done.

Cant see him leaving the land of pizza, pasta and Peroni but who knows.

Arsenals a different knock apparently.

Gunner-Union

The thing is. DCL won't give you goals from outside the box, he won't dribble, but he gives you very good hold up play and ball retention. Good link play and finishing aswell. What he gives you that no striker in world football has apart from Ronaldo is world class heading ability. He is insane in the air and set pieces, long balls and crosses means his sheer presence creates room for others.

I wouldn't mind DCL if is injuries are behind him. I like his confidence. What worries me is the price. I wouldn't go above 50 million.
Reminds me of les Ferdinand they way he rises and hangs in the air which is good at
Both end,he also real pace to get in behind. Def not above 40m for me

lomekian

Essays are my thing
A managers job is to find a way to win football matches. We played Atletico at home for something like 80 mins 10 men. Didn't win.

The second league in Madrid was also flat. 1 shot on target the whole game. I was at the game was easily the most boring match I've ever seen especially for a team that had to score after Costas goal.

Made the subs far far too late in the first game

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What choice number is Scamacca? There was Osimon, De Jesus, David, and now this guy who has one good year for a nothing Italian club. Arsenal simply doesn’t have the ability to attract big talent. Apparently in the wider football world top players are not lining up to drink the Kool ade of the Project.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Italians in the PL? 😖

kid-kids.gif

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Big striker you say?

Dont want to knock the guy as this is the first I've heard of him but damn that compilation is woeful :lol:

To be fair compilations are difficult to get a full picture anyway, its great getting to see players from all over the globe but I do miss the mystery some signings bring like an Eduardo before YouTube comps were available for pretty much everyone transfer going.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he willing move aboard like the Athletic said it's very positive sign but if psg seriously interested it'll be difficult.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Italians in the PL? 😖

kid-kids.gif
Actually Italians rarely make it anywhere outside Italy. Immobile is a good example. Insane goal amounts in Serie A but ****e in Germany and Spain. That said, I'm sure some day that trend will change but wouldn't bet Scamacca being "the one".

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Dont want to knock the guy as this is the first I've heard of him but damn that compilation is woeful :lol:

To be fair compilations are difficult to get a full picture anyway, its great getting to see players from all over the globe but I do miss the mystery some signings bring like an Eduardo before YouTube comps were available for pretty much everyone transfer going.

Guy looks like he’s playing in jeans and timbs :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom