• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

TinFish

Where are the lads who thought previously we are going to sign 2 starting strikers? :lol:

It's clear as day we are only going for one.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Where are the lads who thought previously we are going to sign 2 starting strikers? :lol:

It's clear as day we are only going for one.
A starting striker and a WF was always my preference. He is the last tall striker with a bit about him at the right age on the market for a reasonable price.

Scamacca at 40 million euros
Jesus at 47 million euros
Tielemans at 30 million euros

Would be an amazing start to the window.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
A starting striker and a WF was always my preference. He is the last tall striker with a bit about him at the right age on the market for a reasonable price.

Scamacca at 40 million euros
Jesus at 47 million euros
Tielemans at 30 million euros

Would be an amazing start to the window.
Bissouma 30m and Zinchenko 20m => 9/10 and it will be 10/10 if we sign another RB for me

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Bit daft to say he was rated 50th or whatever. How many other strikers scored 16 goals in the season in one of the Top 4 leagues or had a goals per 90 above 0.6? Not 50 that's for damn sure

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here you go everybody. I think I made a few Gianluca Scamacca fans today. <a href="https://t.co/kFmr8A0nZN">pic.twitter.com/kFmr8A0nZN</a></p>&mdash; Adam Rae Voge (@adamvoge) <a href="">January 19, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Dispossessed and miss-controls - higher is better right? 45 and 40 is a worrying number here for someone you'd want to hold the ball up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I've not seen much of him, but just read he's 6 foot 4, ****ing sign him up.

#SizeMatters

Latest posts+

Top Bottom