• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
i dont like this regime but to be fair they identified the bigger central striker targets pretty well with Tammy & then Vlad

very few wanted Tammy last summer... now a dream signing šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Only worry I have with scammaca is if he flops or worse, decides he wants to go back to Italy, we're **** out of luck getting anyone to pay anything for him, skint ****ers they are at Serie A.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This is a good article on Scammaca, though slightly out of date now from February. I think he looks like a really interesting player - not elite maybe, but a useful option to have. "Big Man with a good touch" seems like a nice summary.

Although he hasn't scored big numbers yet, his Goals/90 over the past 2 seasons is up there with the best (0.62). He's over-performing his xG and there's definitely a risk he tanks because his purple patch is relatively small in terms of game time (c.3900 top flight minutes). Can he step up to a bigger club, succeed outside of Italy etc?

Would be all for this so long as he's not the only forward signing we make.

Sounds like a XXX movie

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
This is a good article on Scammaca, though slightly out of date now from February. I think he looks like a really interesting player - not elite maybe, but a useful option to have. "Big Man with a good touch" seems like a nice summary.

Although he hasn't scored big numbers yet, his Goals/90 over the past 2 seasons is up there with the best (0.62). He's over-performing his xG and there's definitely a risk he tanks because his purple patch is relatively small in terms of game time (c.3900 top flight minutes). Can he step up to a bigger club, succeed outside of Italy etc?

Would be all for this so long as he's not the only forward signing we make.

Does anyone know whats the reason behind his gametime and early substitutions?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ā­
He looks super raw... Even clumsy. At least Vlahovic could run
What is with the trend of trying to shoot down every target? Darwin Nunez was being shot down for his touch, his hold up play, the league he was playing in. Clumsy apparently, yet Liverpool are prepared to go big on him. Suddenly now he is too good. The same way Nkunku wasn't good enough.

Scamacca is attracting interest from Campos. He knows his stuff.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
What is with the trend of trying to shoot down every target? Darwin Nunez was being shot down for his touch, his hold up play, the league he was playing in. Clumsy apparently, yet Liverpool are prepared to go big on him. Suddenly now he is too good. The same way Nkunku wasn't good enough.

Not many were against Vlahovic but aside from him and maybe Martinez or Osimhen you'd get people coming out against pretty much every striker for this reason or that reason.

It's all good because this is about opinions at the end of the day but you gotta say that there needs to be some realism about our situation right now. Nunez would have been an amazing signing for us. Jesus if we can close the deal would be as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would prefer Lalo, but will accept us signing Gianluca instead.

OnlyOne

ā€˜Donkeys donā€™t have a peak, they remain uselessā€™
Trusted ā­

Everyone seems to want the perfect now player which we wonā€™t get because we canā€™t afford or that type of player wonā€™t join. We need to looks at guys like Scamacca and see what they can offer us differently. Jesus is probably as now player as we can get.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ā­
if we just get one of these names its pretty underwhelming whoever it is šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Jesus wide & a main striker just feels to have a much higher ceiling, competition + options

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Based on his compilations he looks like a right donkey tbh. Would rather DCL, at least we could always flog him for only 50% loss. This guy we'd have to pay him to cancel his contract when/if he flops.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
Only worry I have with scammaca is if he flops or worse, decides he wants to go back to Italy, we're **** out of luck getting anyone to pay anything for him, skint ****ers they are at Serie A.
I agree but this is an increasing issue in the PL in general as it separates itself financially from the other leagues. Wages and fees paid are out of reach

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Anyone else remember in the early 2010s when Southampton had two Italian strikers? Dani Osvaldo and Graziano Pelle. Itā€™s a lazy comparison but thatā€™s who I think of when i YouTube Scamacca. Scorers of great goals but not really prolific.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Anyone else think there could be a chance we loan in Vlahovic while Juve takes a look at Scamacca? Juve want to pride themselves as the ā€œItalianā€ club so I could see them trying to hoard up the next Italian CF.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Anyone else think there could be a chance we loan in Vlahovic while Juve takes a look at Scamacca? Juve want to pride themselves as the ā€œItalianā€ club so I could see them trying to hoard up the next Italian CF.
Juve is building their team around vlahovic and he is comfortably the better player

Top Bottom