• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ffs wasn’t Italian President and Milan owner, Berlusconi, throwing weird sex parties?
Weird sex parties barely deserves a mention when it comes to the shady dealings of Berlusconi. He was corrupt to the core, his political career was laden with conflicts of interest boosting his own businesses, mismanagement of funds and tax fraud. He also solicited sex from a minor prostitute and attempted to cover it up, and only got away with it because of a legal loophole.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
PES legend Miccoli and Iaquinta too. I’m convinced a lot more of these players have some involvement with the Mafia over there.

Still think they have no choice especially if they’re in the southern regions like Hamsik was at Napoli. One of my ex’s was telling me that they’d cut off your water and do some other crazy **** if you don’t pay up. It was mainly Catania she was on about, where apparently they’ve got a big presence.
Cut your water???? Wow what bad people they are!!! Here in Mexico, if you do not pay the Narcos the money for protection they cut you off in pieces and you appear in a trash bag in some place around the city with a lovely note. Wish they cut your water service only.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Cut your water???? Wow what bad people they are!!! Here in Mexico, if you do not pay the Narcos the money for protection they cut you off in pieces and you appear in a trash bag in some place around the city with a lovely note. Wish they cut your water service only.

Protection? That’s pretty much the same **** as you really think they’d stop there if someone doesn’t pay up. Are you really playing down the Italian Mafia????! Some crazy, corrupt b*stards down in those Southern parts of Italy. You know it’s bad when presidents, senior officials, clubs, footballers etc are all involved in some sort of way.

Also, didn’t you read the part “where I said cut your water and some other crazy sh#t”? Water is just an example but I’m sure you wouldn’t have that tone if some random person cut off your supply for weeks and was taxing you for no reason.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Weird sex parties barely deserves a mention when it comes to the shady dealings of Berlusconi. He was corrupt to the core, his political career was laden with conflicts of interest boosting his own businesses, mismanagement of funds and tax fraud. He also solicited sex from a minor prostitute and attempted to cover it up, and only got away with it because of a legal loophole.
Did someone mention sex parties?! 🤩

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If he wasn’t a little raw we wouldn’t stand a chance. We don’t seem to be rated much in Italy at present either, wouldn’t be surprised to be turned down again.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If he wasn’t a little raw we wouldn’t stand a chance. We don’t seem to be rated much in Italy at present either, wouldn’t be surprised to be turned down again.

Yeah, this is our level right now. Unless we break our budget, the likes of Abraham, Osimhen, Nunez are a bridge too far for us.

I think Scamacca has the tools to be good though, but he wont be completely ready this season. This is why I hope we go for an out and out finisher in our forward line to help us.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We aren't rated anywhere really. Not as a top top club. In Spain it is the same. Nobody thinks of Arsenal as a huge club. Mainly because of our poor performances in the CL.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I know we give a lot sh#t to Italian clubs for the way they bend over to the bigger clubs, but I’ve always suspected there’s organised crime sowed into the very fabric of their football. England isn’t clean either but not as obvious as the Italians. Ffs wasn’t Italian President and Milan owner, Berlusconi, throwing weird sex parties? Tbf Boris probably did the same.
LOL.

England is the most clear and obvious about it, what the heck are you on about
(I guess not following seria a much)

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Right I’m calling it now. I think it will either be Jesus or Scamacca + a left winger. We won’t get both.

🤞 I’m wrong for a change cause we need both.

Top Bottom