• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gianluca (Big Man with a Good Touch) Scamacca

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Imagine if Scamacca carried a handbag and big Dom was just covered in tats with a chavvy haircut.

Bet everyone on here would be doing a 180.
The thing is. DCL won't give you goals from outside the box, he won't dribble, but he gives you very good hold up play and ball retention. Good link play and finishing aswell. What he gives you that no striker in world football has apart from Ronaldo is world class heading ability. He is insane in the air and set pieces, long balls and crosses means his sheer presence creates room for others.

I wouldn't mind DCL if is injuries are behind him. I like his confidence. What worries me is the price. I wouldn't go above 50 million.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Literally 1 CL title and maybe a EL (Wenger failed against 10 men Atletico and Emerys team in final didn't turn up) and the whole view of the club would be different.

It is what it is mind.

Don’t think Wenger failed against Atletico.

He wasn’t out there missing chance after chance or dropping a clanger like Mustafi and Koscielny did for their goal.

Also UEFA rules wouldn’t let us play Auba which they immediately dropped the next season.

balthazar

We aren't rated anywhere really. Not as a top top club. In Spain it is the same. Nobody thinks of Arsenal as a huge club. Mainly because of our poor performances in the CL.
Exactly, Man City has won more Premier League titles in the last 5 years, than Wenger did his whole time here.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

He wasn’t out there missing chance after chance or dropping a clanger like Mustafi and Koscielny did for their goal.

Also UEFA rules wouldn’t let us play Auba which they immediately dropped the next season.
A managers job is to find a way to win football matches. We played Atletico at home for something like 80 mins 10 men. Didn't win.

The second league in Madrid was also flat. 1 shot on target the whole game. I was at the game was easily the most boring match I've ever seen especially for a team that had to score after Costas goal.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Scamacca pretty much fits the profile of what we are looking for if the Jesus transfer goes ahead apart from maybe aerially. But even then he is ok/ reasonable in the air. But it's a gamble, stats look good from last season, however, it's only a small sample size (one season) and a different league compared to Jesus who you know will get us between 12-20 goal plus a good number of assists. To me the only thing against this signing is the risk involved with his goal outputs, so we wouldn't to spend any more than 35-40 million.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
As commanding officer of the BMUT Brigade I would authorise this signing. But then I would put my pen down, turn around in my swivel chair, and shed a tear in front of my oil canvas of Dusan Vlahovic.
We've all got one of those, the beautiful beast

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Those fees being thrown are too much for Scamacca imo.

But it ain’t my money, so why do I care 🤷🏽‍♂️

Tom Mix

Just before Arteta dropped him for good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
look like Sassuolo already buying his replacement they about to sign uruguay young striker Agustin Alvarez.

so far does look PSG are most serious and us i still think it's 50/50.

Diesel

He scored 16 this season, though.
Apologies looked at his year prior. Id still say 50 is way too much. 30-35 would be fair. Its serie a though unless its juve offering you their old refrigerator and a box of garbage bags no italian teams give outsiders deals.

Top Bottom