• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gilberto Silva (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame24

Established Member
Get rid of Gilberto a great player this season, to sign Emre? **** who cant even get into the side that we beat 5-1? the guy who did absolutly nothing against england.

Crazy,
Edu, Gilberto, Vieira, Cesc, Parlour

SORTED i reckon, only CM id take is Ballack or Davids.

Gooner_Milton

relax mate.

Gilberto and Emre are totally different players.

One's a defensive midfielder while the other is more of an attacking midfielder/winger. Besides Wenger likes playing two defensive midfielders with two attacking wingers so Emre wouldn't fit in centre mid.

Didn't say we should sell Gilberto anyway, and if I did, only if an unreal offer comes our way.

Asterix

Established Member
Just saw Emre play for Turkey against Australia last week. He's a catty, whingy, nasty, sulky little player. Reminded me of Scholes now I come to think of it, only not as good (hate to say that). Skillful yes, but not the sort to fit into Wenger's plans I hope. Let's not go there.

Gooner_Milton

Wenger knows.

I'm not one to judge a player. If Arsène deems him a good signing, he'll make it known. Who are we to judge whether any player fits (or doesn't fit) AW's plans? For that matter we don't even know his plans! :wink:

Marinello

All players under contract will stay, except perhaps our Franny who will be awailable for anyone interested inn keeping him for food and cover.

Bentley probably goes for a full season loandeal, why not Leeds again? ....or even better, one of the promoted teams - or even Sp**s to help them stay in the premiership!!

Bottom line; Gilberto stays at Arsenal. He's a valuable menber of the team. He doesn't always get the credit he deserves.

Marinello

I do. Without them we would miss St. Tottringsday, we would miss some great goals, all the great almost-signings and watching them miss out on europe every year is entertainment of the highest level - every year. :D

Think about it - they make us laugh month after month. Mind you relegation would also be acceptable. :lol:

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, as far as I'm concerned, relegation with a good helping of bankruptcy is the only thing I want for the spuds...

thegame24 - i agree, only way i'd wanna see gilberto leave is if ballack or davids came in. ballack probly goin 2 barca but davids would be gr8 free transfer. him and paddy in the middle= f**k me.

Marinello

asajoseph said:
Well, as far as I'm concerned, relegation with a good helping of bankruptcy is the only thing I want for the spuds...

Well, that works for me. Down they go!! -with the help of some manager they obviously is unable to find. Bring them Ossie Ardiles.

...., but Gilberto stays.

Gooner4Life

Well he isn't going to go, we will not sell Parlour, Vieira and Gilberto in one summer. We need Gilberto to stay and I doubt he is going to be unsettled by that as it is only Brescia.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
never going to happen.... and i didnt understand the part where the article says "although not a regular starter".......... i know Edu played a lot last year, but i always thought Gilberto started a lot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom