• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Goal! The Dream Begins

SAKURABA

Any opinion on this movie and the tow sequels..

For myself i think it'S a very good movie and the Football Scene are awesome..

i need to watch the Living the Dream now...he's playigin for Real in the Champs League!

arsenalfan2005

I think its a brilliant movie. I'd much rather have it at Highbury than at St James Park. I really hope they show the Arsenal-Real Madrid game at the Santiago in the second one. In the third one, I think he plays at the World Cup with either Mexico or USA.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So the acctual football scenes are good then? HArd to imagine it is so hard make acting on the pitch look believable, did they have Pippo Inzaghi as a consultent. Best sports movies are often american football and boxing IMO

nazo

Established Member
Boxing = Rocky :)

So reading through what you guys say, this is a movie worth watching then. Right?

SAKURABA

yes....the football scene are pretty awesome..

in goal3 he play for Mexico at the World cup 06

and we can see Sharer-Zizou and things like that

they ahd the FIFA License!

entropy13

Established Member
watched the dream begins and I agree that the football scenes are awesome. Fulham v Newcastle and Liverpool v Newcastle were the games right?

SAKURABA

yes...

on IMDB they stated the 12th May for the Real Madrid movie....couldn'T saw it on any theaters near my city in Quebec...

gonna try to find it on the web

Top Bottom