• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"GOD"

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
dbergyisnumerouno said:
from what i know, he is not a Sp**s fan, but a glenn hoddle fan. and he is named after denis law.

I was about to say exactly that. That said, to my knowledge Dennis only cleared that up relatively recently.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I think he was a spuds fan as a kid. He was quoted on it before he came to Arsenal a couple of times, but when he joined Arsenal he said the stuff about being a Hoddle fan not a spuds one.

He did, however, have a spuds top as a kid.

arsenal05

moving into ashburton should be happy!! :wink:

so imagine moving in first match happy new pitch new atmosphere new everything 90 mins later your saying goodbye? :(

invisibleman18

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
I think he was a spuds fan as a kid. He was quoted on it before he came to Arsenal a couple of times, but when he joined Arsenal he said the stuff about being a Hoddle fan not a spuds one.

He did, however, have a spuds top as a kid.

yeah im pretty sure i read on a very old interview that he was a Sp**s fan as a kid.

We were all dressed in things we hated as kids....nowadays it would be considered a form of child abuse...

Agreed, as a young kid, my bedroom was covered in Sp**s posters, due to my father trying to make me a Sp**s fan. fortunately when i was old enough to understand i came this way.

KingReyes

Established Member
invisibleman18 said:
Agreed, as a young kid, my bedroom was covered in Sp**s posters, due to my father trying to make me a Sp**s fan. fortunately when i was old enough to understand i came this way.

That must have really hurt you dad. I can't imagine having a son whom I try to raise as a gooner and then goes off to support Chelsea (as if he would support Spu*s).

If he ends up doing that I'll kick him out of the house, don't care if he's still under the age of 10 :wink:

invisibleman18

Established Member
KingReyes said:
invisibleman18 said:

That must have really hurt you dad. I can't imagine having a son whom I try to raise as a gooner and then goes off to support Chelsea (as if he would support Spu*s).

If he ends up doing that I'll kick him out of the house, don't care if he's still under the age of 10 :wink:

perhaps, but he did the same actually. his father was a lifelong arsenal fan, and he regularly attended games at highbury between the 30s and the 90s.
i wasnt really interested in football when my dad was trying to get me into it and its a funny story how i got into arsenal. tv schedules had a Sp**s game on, and i sat down to watch it with my dad, finally deciding id watch a game, and the schedule had screwed up and put arsenal on instead, so i still watched it, and became an arsenal fan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom