"GOD"

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by RocktheCasbah, Sep 28, 2005.

1. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah New Member Elite

I was about to say exactly that. That said, to my knowledge Dennis only cleared that up relatively recently.

2. Exiled In Newcastle

Exiled In Newcastle New Member

I think he was a spuds fan as a kid. He was quoted on it before he came to Arsenal a couple of times, but when he joined Arsenal he said the stuff about being a Hoddle fan not a spuds one.

He did, however, have a spuds top as a kid.

3. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

We were all dressed in things we hated as kids....nowadays it would be considered a form of child abuse...

4. arsenal05

arsenal05 New Member

moving into ashburton should be happy!! :wink:

so imagine moving in first match happy new pitch new atmosphere new everything 90 mins later your saying goodbye? :(

5. invisibleman18

invisibleman18 New Member Elite

yeah im pretty sure i read on a very old interview that he was a Sp**s fan as a kid.

Agreed, as a young kid, my bedroom was covered in Sp**s posters, due to my father trying to make me a Sp**s fan. fortunately when i was old enough to understand i came this way.

6. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

That must have really hurt you dad. I can't imagine having a son whom I try to raise as a gooner and then goes off to support Chelsea (as if he would support Spu*s).

If he ends up doing that I'll kick him out of the house, don't care if he's still under the age of 10 :wink:

7. invisibleman18

invisibleman18 New Member Elite

perhaps, but he did the same actually. his father was a lifelong arsenal fan, and he regularly attended games at highbury between the 30s and the 90s.
    i wasnt really interested in football when my dad was trying to get me into it and its a funny story how i got into arsenal. tv schedules had a Sp**s game on, and i sat down to watch it with my dad, finally deciding id watch a game, and the schedule had screwed up and put arsenal on instead, so i still watched it, and became an arsenal fan.

8. quincyowusuabeyie

quincyowusuabeyie New Member