• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I love how Sterling isn't even an Arsenal player and we're outraged.

Honestly, so glad Iwobi stuck with Nigeria. English media is just so toxic to their talents.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
33901211_2949756295169883_5596053124935581696_n.png

33828837_2949756301836549_2136625665733033984_n.png

33965439_2949756288503217_7001591819775508480_n.png

33768362_2949756378503208_5535520401326604288_n.png

****ing brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I love how Sterling isn't even an Arsenal player and we're outraged.

Honestly, so glad Iwobi stuck with Nigeria. English media is just so toxic to their talents.
Imagine him, even worse imagine Zaha as England internationals, they would be so stressed.:lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The media really like to hound players and demonize them and they don’t worry about facts getting in the way. He has good story there is the press bothered but I guess making one up sells better.
Even if he was pro gun and like target shooting legally so what . The press just loves to villainize people
Well the left wing media attacks Trump because he's pro-gun, so.....

GDeep™

League is very weak
**** the media, **** the sun, it’s like they can’t stand that a young black man from Jamaica came here and is one of England’s brightest talents. Pisses me the **** off.

Every article has to refer to the fact he’s from Jamaica, he’s greedy for wanting bigger wages, he’s arrogant for buying his mum a flashy sink, there was a ridiculous rumour going around that he had three kids, drives an expensive car it’s a problem, drives a smart car it’s hilarious, gets labelled as a diver at every opportunity, scores 20+ league goals and I’m yet to see him get a non- backhanded compliment it’s always “but look at the chances he’s missed he could have so many more”. Part of it is the ingrained racism in this ****ty media of a country but just as big a part are the bitter Liverpool ****s who can’t accept that he left them for better things. Most of it started then. **** the ****ing sun.

/rant
I remember he even got stick because him and his girl shopped at Primark.

Don’t know if it’s a race thing, Liverpool thing, or he’s just the media scapegoat for the young modern footballer.

Gegen Pressing

Southgate " I have instructed all my players to bring tattoo guns. "
Sterling : "Gun Tattoos?"
Southgate "Not gun tattoos. Tattoo guns , machines, we will make our own tattoes as a team bonding exercise . I want our players to be proactive and find their own tattoo like Route1 or M1. "
Sterling "how bout M16, Boss?"

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Will be controversial but he did very good with one of the worst England squads in a while and has at least brought with him a philosophy unlike other managers.

I'm optimistic about him, not saying he's going to win anything but he's a good man-manager. Needs some personnel upgrades but he's doing well with what he's got.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A lot of questionable decisions. I mean Keane and Tarkowski when Coady's been having an absolutely unreal season? No Wan Bissaka or Alexander-Arnold while seriously out of favour Trippier keeps his place. Dier in instead of his Sp**s' teammate Winks who literally starts ahead of him for Sp**s. The worst is no Maddison while Barkley somehow manages to get in there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hmm no Maddison Ward-prowse Wan-Bissaka. They all deserve to be there. Don't know why Delph Loftus-cheek and Barlkey keep getting picked they are not even starters at thier club

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

A lot of questionable decisions. I mean Keane and Tarkowski when Coady's been having an absolutely unreal season? No Wan Bissaka or Alexander-Arnold while seriously out of favour Trippier keeps his place. Dier in instead of his Sp**s' teammate Winks who literally starts ahead of him for Sp**s. The worst is no Maddison while Barkley somehow manages to get in there.
He's literally the first name on the sheet :lol:

Can't believe Wan Bissaka and Maddison are not in. Love that Winks isn't. Sp**s fans will riot.

Rice will be glad he got the call up after his decision. Deserved as well.

Wiltord's left boot

He's literally the first name on the sheet :lol:

Can't believe Wan Bissaka and Maddison are not in. Love that Winks isn't. Sp**s fans will riot.

Rice will be glad he got the call up after his decision. Deserved as well.

Winks has been injured recently though to be fair. Pretty sure he would have made the squad otherwise.

Malky

Established Member
On current form alot of names in that England squad have no right being there - Southgate picking favorites by the looks of things.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I like the player but odd decision considering others who have been overlooked

Top Bottom