• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Everyone's been very harsh on Sterling imo. Started off very well and appeared to lose confidence as the game went on.

Not sure about Rooney as the main creator in midfield, he's got a good pass on him but I don't think he sees the game like someone like Wilshere would. You'll get the nice cross field pass and the occasional through ball but he won't be splitting defences and breaking through lines.

Look at Wilshere for the offside goal, that's what was needed. I'm thinking that even Roy knows this, I would be shocked if Jack doesn't get more minutes in the next game.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Everyone's been very harsh on Sterling imo. Started off very well and appeared to lose confidence as the game went on.

Not sure about Rooney as the main creator in midfield, he's got a good pass on him but I don't think he sees the game like someone like Wilshere would. You'll get the nice cross field pass and the occasional through ball but he won't be splitting defences and breaking through lines.

Look at Wilshere for the offside goal, that's what was needed. I'm thinking that even Roy knows this, I would be shocked if Jack doesn't get more minutes in the next game.

Agreed with everything.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Roy let us down, to scared to make a mistake instead of going for it.

Summed up perfectly. Rinse and repeat year on year and tournament after tournament.

Nothing will change and England will continue to go nowhere as long as hes in charge.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I'm not saying sterling had an amazing game but I think a lot of fans are being very harsh on him. His final ball wasn't not there but ever since he got that move to City people seem to act as if he should be doing Messi level performances.

Sterling should be doing Kevin De Bruyne level performances at the very least, for the price spent on him. ATM he's yet to prove he's at Shaun Wright-Phillips level.

General

Established Member
Sterling end product has always been suspect and I always felt he left Liverpool too early. Let's not forget Kane also had a poor game against Russia. Both can't play any worse. I think we'll do Wales at least 3/4 -1.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kane can't start anymore games. Two starts with zero performances, time two give Vardy/Sturridge the chance.

And might be an unpopular opinion but I don't see what Dele Alli provides us. Haven't seen him to much for Sp**s but he looks like a budget Ramsey for England.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Supporting England is very similar to supporting Arsenal. The fans know what changes are needed but it takes the manager a bit longer to get there!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Need to start the right team he really get away with it today. no need to start Lallana and Sterling they are average and done nothing last season to make them starters.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Kane can't start anymore games. Two starts with zero performances, time two give Vardy/Sturridge the chance.

And might be an unpopular opinion but I don't see what Dele Alli provides us. Haven't seen him to much for Sp**s but he looks like a budget Ramsey for England.
Good subs.

Hopefully we stick with the sub team but Lallana was pretty decent and should stay.
All that and have to reiterate Lallana is good.

Top Bottom