• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

GOLAZO!

say yes

forum master baiter
Remember that game so well, ITV were wanking over Real Madrid basically bigging it up as their superstars vs the one man team (Henry). Me and my mate (who supports Chelsea) went batshit crazy when he scored it.

Remember that all so well. Gabby Logan doing the whole 'one Gunner against all the Galacticos' routine :drool:

The second leg was probably the highest quality 0-0 I've ever seen.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If I had to say who scored the greatest quality goals in the league history it would be between Bergkamp, Henry and Le Tissier. These are just some of Le Tissier many, many brilliant goals:

Last edited:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
At the moment the European Championship Futsal (5-a-side) is played. Best goals so far by Portugal's Ricardinho:

Unfortunately Portugal have already been KO-ed by Serbia. In the last QF Kazakhstan are 2-0 up v Italy at HT. Fully deserved.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
This goal by Altintop was brutal

One of my favorite goals...the commentary and everything else is fantastic:

It's indeed one of my favorites too. So many good things in there: great commentary, Freddie's hair, Freddie leaving Terry on his backside and to top it off, when you see Dixon wheeling away in celebration is incredible.

say yes

forum master baiter
Iconic commentary can take a good goal to the next level.

A golden oldie (our players did love scoring screamers vs Schmeichel):

Giroud

Established Member
That pass from Bergkamp was out of the top drawer. The bounce couldn't have been more awkward yet he still plays the ball into Cole with such precision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom