• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

GOLAZO!

BobP

Memri Fan
Aduriz has been great for Bilbao since resigning for them back in 2012-2013.

He's like 35 as well I think.

Surprisingly good in the air for his height and a deadly finisher.

raag

My favourite ever Messi goal, and he has a number to pick from. The way he twists and turns with the ball in tiny spaces is unbelievable. I couldn't do it in slow motion.

It's made all the better by the commentary.

"He emasculates them"

Sorry for not being able to embed it. Damn copyright. It's worth the watch on YouTube.

Last edited:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
When all is said and done, Messi would end up with the most Golazo in the history of the game. Simply amazing.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
took 6 players, 3 'career-ending' slide challenges, and a double-challenge to stop him...then steps up and scores the freekick:

I want Özil to do something like this, and then we will see about jersey numbers

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
took 6 players, 3 'career-ending' slide challenges, and a double-challenge to stop him...then steps up and scores the freekick:

Blimy! Completely wiped out in the D and then gets an indirect free kick 15 yards out, who was the ref, Michele Rilino?

Seriously, it's a great clip, I'm of an age where I can only really remember his later years and sometimes forget just how good he was.

Love watching clips like this, there is one of him at Napoli just juggling the ball in the warm up, it's astonishing.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Blimy! Completely wiped out in the D and then gets an indirect free kick 15 yards out, who was the ref, Michele Rilino?

Seriously, it's a great clip, I'm of an age where I can only really remember his later years and sometimes forget just how good he was.

Love watching clips like this, there is one of him at Napoli just juggling the ball in the warm up, it's astonishing.
same here. watched him at two World Cups when he had all but faded. will watch that Napoli clip too. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom