• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gonzalo Higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaelForce22

Established Member
Re: Arsenal interested in higuiain..

Non story. Not going to happen and he's not better than what we've got.

ultradoc

Established Member

Yup, probably. But what does one make of Arsène thinking about attacking players to bring in? (unless that's a fake as well)

outlaw_member

Established Member

Higuain is absolute quality. He reminds me of van Persie, in the sense that he is deceptively quick, agile, good finish, and good dribbling. Unfortunately, RVP hasn't shown many of those qualities recently. If we lose a striker in the summer, he would be a good replacement.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

He can improve on his finishing though. He misses a little bit too much chances for my liking, abit like Ade.

Jameel46

Established Member

I doubt that this has a lot in it. And even though I think he's a decent player I don't see a reason to buy a striker.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

He is overrated, not a strenght at all if we may keep all of our strikers, but if it may be true that we are in for him, one of our striker may leave?

If their is one player Wenger should go for its Diego.

Unforgiven

Established Member

Overrated, but still a good striker. Not better than the strikers we have at the moment.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot

Good player but can't see it happen...

nazo

Established Member

Unforgiven said:
Overrated, but still a good striker. Not better than the strikers we have at the moment.

Exactly what i was going to say. He's good but overrated.

Timleaf

Established Member

Very UNDERrated, by a stretch. Quality player. But only worth getting if we lose one of our main forwards. He'll cost a hell of a lot too.

AFCG7

Established Member

Good player. But we are full in that department arent we? The only way we should think of signing him is if we sell one of our forwards.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member

outlaw_member said:
Higuain is absolute quality.
He's great. Very underrated, both by supporters and Real themselves evidently. I think he's gonna be expensive though and a striker is the last thing we need in the transfer window.

True Gooner

Established Member

outlaw_member said:
Higuain is absolute quality. He reminds me of van Persie, in the sense that he is deceptively quick, agile, good finish, and good dribbling. Unfortunately, RVP hasn't shown many of those qualities recently. If we lose a striker in the summer, he would be a good replacement.

I agree.

I also dislike him for some reasonm

-vapour-

Not the strongest link but Sky Sports have on their Transfer Centre today, the following:

09.04 Spanish daily Marca claims that Real Madrid and Argentina ace Gonzalo Higuan is attracting interest from Arsenal.

Do we have any Spanish Arsenal fans who could maybe expand on this a little? Definately a decent target (from the little I have seen) but probably another one out of the rumour mill, and surely we couldn't afford him.

Edit - found the Marca story now http://www.marca.com/2010/01/07/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1262845571.html.

TOPG

Established Member
I would love it to happen brilliant player. But he is too expensive and he wants to stay at Real Madrid...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5839798,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/story/0,1703 ... 98,00.html</a>

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Higuain is just about the best young striker in world football, so I really can't see Real letting him go. And even if they did, he'd likely be way out of our price range.

Sol man

Another daft Marca story, it basically says that Higuain will be part of the deal to bring Cesc to the Bernabeu. Not happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom