• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gonzalo Higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Higuain + Barbosa

:bounce:

Haha we guys are clowns. We are running in circles each and every summer. We get linked with some stars at the beginning of the window, start thinking this year could be different because of some random "warchest" and the rest of the summer without any credible links we go on with wishlists until the window closes whilest every target we were linked with in the first place is playing for one of our rivals then...

But...but....i just can't change my habits :lol:

Vibra

Established Member
God damn does his body look soft. I've been watching some of his games and he's looked almost as fat as Götze this season. I don't remember being this fat at Real. The food in Napoli is amazing to be fair

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I will not take the bait... I will not take the bait...

meditate-01-giphy_0.gif

Yup much appreciated Sis , I thought I was going to cop it when you quoted me :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
God damn does his body look soft. I've been watching some of his games and he's looked almost as fat as Götze this season. I don't remember being this fat at Real. The food in Napoli is amazing to be fair
He looks to have gotten really ugly since his RM days. He looks about 32+, now.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If he doesn't want to sell Higuain to Juve, why would he have a meeting then?

RandyMarsh

Established Member
If he doesn't want to sell Higuain to Juve, why would he have a meeting then?
I'd imagine it's something along the lines of Juve telling them how they can meet the release clause by offering them X amount of players and spreading the rest of the payment over 70 years.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd imagine it's something along the lines of Juve telling them how they can meet the release clause by offering them X amount of players and spreading the rest of the payment over 70 years.

Do they not use telephones in Italy? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom