• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Good interview with Edu.

lodi

I believe he will get even better over the next seasons and take that CM spot next to Pat.I`m really happy for him and his wife having their first baby,i think it will show on the pitch also because he`s gonna have a more balanced life.
Btw cool name on the kid-Luigi :D if only Gilberto will hae a son and name him Mario we will have the Super mario bros bossing the midfield in 20 years or so.

Mark

Established Member
i really like edu, he has such a great personality and really seems to enjoy playing for the club and always gives it his best effort when he plays. his tackling has improved and his passing remains useful, he's also popped up with some important goals for us this season. a great find by wenger and i'm sure he'll only get better.

A

Anonymous

He is an excellent squad player, but i dont think he will ever be any more than that. He is a good player to come in for a few games, do a job, and then go back to the bench.

XxGoonaStuxX

I think Edu is a great player. Whenever he plays he plays well. He usually comes in for some of the FA Cup games so I wouldn't be suprised to see him tomorrow. Always liked the guy.

Kyla

Why is Edu only good enough to be a squad player? Is that b/c some of you are still under the illusion that Gilberto provides this team with anything? That's just warped. I don't want this to turn into a "Gilberto-rant" topic but for Silva to continually displace Edu baffles me. Edu has been more than great, he's been excellent. Him and Vieira can be a formidable force if only he is given the chance. As far as I am concerned, he's the midfielder who better fits into Wengerball- he's got great passing range, vision, tackling ability etc.

JGooner

He is an excellent squad player, but i dont think he will ever be any more than that. He is a good player to come in for a few games, do a job, and then go back to the bench.

Absolutely correct.

Edu is a good all-rounder and certainly better than Gilberto - whose continued presence in our first team just stupefies me - but he is not good enough to be a long term partner for Vieira. That role is surely for Cesc.

liam1886

I would disagree with that, Edu is a fantastic player who is improving all the time. He would be in my first team now and I can see him having a very successful career with us long term.

Mark

Established Member
i think it's good that we have gilberto, parlour and edu and we can rotate them all, because all 3 of them have their own qualities which work really well with vieira.

none of them could really be his first choice partner all the time, i'm just glad we have so many good options there, and whether it's vieira and gilberto, vieira and parlour or vieira and edu it's always a strong midfield.

Latest posts

Top Bottom