• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooning around the World ... Mexico

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Just to let you all know (those that care) I will be moving to live in Mexico in two weeks, I am at the moment in San Francisco where I have bought a camper and will be travelling down the coast to Mexico and way down south.

I will keep you in touch as to what happens when I wear my Arsenal t shirt and the various Mexican Gooners I come accross on my journeys.

I have been a little quite of late as I was getting everything together for the trip.

Big things I missed .... Bloody Cheslki finally beat us and what timing ... b**tards. To think they were then beaten by Villa ... and we go and kill Liverpool ... it does not make sense, but hey we are Arsenal and the players are only human after all.

The manure thing I was only mildly piss*d off about ... we have won that so many times. But against them in the PL? Well we were slck ... we were easily the better team ... ahh well.

I think it was a case of really bad timing ... 2 x Chelski and 2x Manure in 4 matches was **** stuff. To think Real Madrid went out ... we could have won the bloody thing.

Anyway on a lighter note I will be seeing the guys play on Satellite against Leeds.

Speak to you all soon.

Kevin

Webdesignlab (Going to change to 'Mexican Gooner' very soon).

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom