• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gooooooooals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hi Everyone.
Im new.

Just wanted to know if anybody knew where to download Aliadiere's 2nd goal vs Wolves in the Carling Cup. You know the one with the mazy run. Also where can you download Henry's super goal vs the Mancs at highbury a couple of seasons ago, where he chipped it up and volleyed it with his back to goal. That match fiished 1- nil. I searched everywhere for them, but to no avail.

Thanx a lot people.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Please do not discuss the sharing of goal clips in any form on the forum. It is illegal and will get us in trouble.

Having said that, obviously this does not apply to mentioning official sites that have goal clips like Chris has.

Thank you.

Allyboy

Established Member
Just to add to what Exiled said, if you join Arsenal Plus on the official Arsenal.com site then you will almost certainly be able to get these goals.

It cost £3.99 a month but you get goals and highlights from every Arsenal game and access to a huge archive of goals.

Rupert

Please do not discuss the sharing of goal clips in any form on the forum. It is illegal and will get us in trouble.

When it is on the Carling Cups Official Site it is not illegal in anyway what so ever

Allyboy

Established Member
Rupert said:

When it is on the Carling Cups Official Site it is not illegal in anyway what so ever

There was a post earlier saying where the goals could in theory be obtained illegally, which is what Exiled was referring too.

It looks like this has now been deleted.

beaney

The best site i have found that holds video clips of all goals is this:

exiled, im sorry if this isnt right, im unsure of the rules.

all i know is you can go onto this site and view all premiership goals, fa cup goals etc etc INCLUDING euro goals too!

i have no idea whether its legal or not, sorry!

Lukazan

Established Member
Nah I don't think it is legal..

Well I don't know. He got a warning from the FA or someone a couple of months back.. but apparently since he has put that stuff on the main page he is allowed to keep it..

Meh I dunno really.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Rupert said:

Rupert - try actually reading the whole of my post that you've quoted in part. I quite clearly said that the site that Chris mentioned was ok because it was official, but we can get in a lot of trouble if we give details of 'illegal' ways of getting clips.

Beaney - removed your link for above reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom