• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Grand Theft Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I think all of them rock. They just seemed to of gotten better from Grand Theft Auto III, to Vice City then getting even better with San Andreas.

Surely they can't top San Andreas.....surely!!

Gurgen

Established Member
A bit too much '50 Cent factor' for me.

Hearing 'I'm down homie mathafucka' after every mission can get a bit tedious.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
It can indeed.

When I first got the game, I just went nuts every time they swore. But whenever I play it now, its like someone saying G'day to me.

Gurgen

Established Member
I don't really mind their swearing, just the silly way they talk. At least in GTA2 you could work for people who don't hold their guns sideways.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
San Andreas is the best of the other GTA games before it

Hey a new one is coming out. It's called 'Bully'

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
But I dont think Bully is a carry on from GTA...I think its just a new game from Rockstar about a student beating the hell out of other students and teachers and so on.

Apparently people have been protesting outside Rockstar headquarters about this game already.

In other words, it must be good!! :p

Only two months away from it being released, but not much info on it....

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/bull ... ml?q=Bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom