• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Now a serious question, what would someone from Bangladesh, India and South Africa know about football? Do you even have football there?

One thing I know, Bangladesh has a very funny name, congrats.
Well judging from our opinions on football most would agree that I at least know more than you do:lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Seriously. I always used Bangladesh as a funny response when someone asked me where I am from. No hard feelings.
So I should blame my parents for not leaving a country with a funny name before I was born I suppose. At least I got smart enough genes to know that countries are just a made up concept by people. Yes, I'm calling you a dumbass but no offence though.:)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think 6/10 is fair mate. The issue is, and it has been for been for the best part of 3 years now, is that when he has an average game people are on here making out that he was brilliant or he was the best player on the team.

It's not even about Xhaka anymore, it's about people's rediculous opinions that they attempt to dress up as facts. That's what's really getting everyone's backs up.

No the problem is that when he has an average game people say he is useless and want him gone.

They are so locked in their views that they construe everything he does as a mistake

Jae

No the problem is that when he has an average game people say he is useless and want him gone.

They are so locked in their views that they construe everything he does as a mistake

I think there are people on here who fall into both categories to be honest. The fact of the matter is for where we want to be he isn't good enough.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Will be very interesting to see how we get up the pitch without him.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Does he walk back into the team given the impressive performances of willock and doozy this season, along with Ceballos star showing yesterday?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Does he walk back into the team given the impressive performances of willock and doozy this season, along with Ceballos star showing yesterday?
Not too sure his positives outweigh the negatives now we have a CB with good passing range & the Spanish kid further forward wanting to conduct the team.

darkgunner

Xhaka has his weaknesses but some fans go about as if he's suddenly become dog ****. Instead, he's a very good premier league midfielder with some flaws.

Mostly because now we have a viable replacement in Willock and we don't have to pretend Xhaka is good anymore to make ourselves feel better. Instead we can focus our energies into willing the young boy to develop into the player that Xhaka probably edits his stats on Fifa to become.

I think Liverpool fans were in the same boat when they used to religiously defend Henderson as being Gerrard v2, but have since realised that was a poor imitation of what they really needed in Fabinho.

Xhaka could have a place in this team, but not as a starter when we are competing for top 4 or a serious trophy like the CL. And he probably also needs a wage cut in order to be a viable squad player with our restricted budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom