• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgunner

First half wasn't great from him but did better in the second half when Liverpool lessened in intensity due to tiring.

Still think he's too slow and cumbersome to be a starter for us in these types of games. He needs to improve as the captain as well.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Insane how people so badly wants to fit in that they go out of their way to criticize the player who was out best midfielder today.

Keep chugging the Kool aids kids

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's not personal, I've just never seen how a player with his shortcomings can contribute at this level. We know he strikes a clean ball, but everything else is wildly exaggerated. Not enough strings to his bow. I really hope Emery knows this, and the club are either keeping their powder dry for a replacement, or are planning to move things around which sees him benched or sold. His stock must be falling through the floor ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Have to admit that I’m starting to lose patience.

He’s not a bad player, and he gets a load of unfair criticism, but he’s just got no standout attributes at this level.
200.webp

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's not personal, I've just never seen how a player with his shortcomings can contribute at this level. We know he strikes a clean ball, but everything else is wildly exaggerated. Not enough strings to his bow. I really hope Emery knows this, and the club are either keeping their powder dry for a replacement, or are planning to move things around which sees him benched or sold. His stock must be falling through the floor ffs.

Yet, he was named captain with a team with players like Sokrstis, Luiz and Nacho on the team (senior players).

Worrysome.

He's just not a good fit at Arsenal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yet, he was named captain with a team with players like Sokrstis, Luiz and Nacho on the team (senior players).

Worrysome.

He's just not a good fit at Arsenal.
Yes, the captains armband part is a big ****ing worry tbh.

If we persist with him and fail to get top 4 AND improve our play significantly once all our new and injured players have had time to gel, it's a big strike against Emery tbh.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Knew we would lose once he played. Not saying its his fault but we lack something in the middle with him there. Too slow

When was he too slow today? I mean he is No speeddemon but had time for His passes and even dribbled today,

Reads the game and positions himself well so he doesnt need speed to be were he is needed. Their attacks didnt go thru him as he was closing down His area.
With the right partners that provide more movement and options and defensive contributions he is an asset

Even thou I often place him att LCM when I do lineups CCM is fine to as it requires less speed

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Insane how people so badly wants to fit in that they go out of their way to criticize the player who was out best midfielder today.

I’m guessing you’re the new leader of the Xhaka defence league now Erlis has gone. Your boy was sh*t today, and he will continually be sh*t, because he is sh*t. Do you see the pattern here mate?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I’m guessing you’re the new leader of the Xhaka defence league now Erlis has gone. Your boy was sh*t today, and he will continually be sh*t, because he is sh*t. Do you see the pattern here mate?

Did they never talk about group pressure in your school?

You dont have to regurgitate the nonsense the wannabes spew

Jae

He was okay, not good, not bad, not the worst player on the pitch, not the best either. Don't think he can be singled out as the reason we lost. He isn't good enough for where we want to be though.

Guendouzi played better than him for the most part and most of the ratings support this.

He was playing in a midfield 3 with two kids essentially, and out of that 3 you would be hard pressed to pick out the 35 million pound experienced international player who's supposed to be the captain of our club. That's the issue.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He was okay, not good, not bad, not the worst player on the pitch, not the best either. Don't think he can be singled out as the reason we lost. He isn't good enough for where we want to be though.

Guendouzi played better than him for the most part and most of the ratings support this.

He was playing in a midfield 3 with two kids essentially, and out of that 3 you would be hard pressed to pick out the 35 million pound experienced international player who's supposed to be the captain of our club. That's the issue.

Guendozi is still erratic positionally, especially defensivly.
He has suspect decision--making

Willock was not involved much.

Dani is not a kid and I am not critical about him really (apart from that insane cross into our own box) didnt think he was the one to be subbed

Xhaka was our best midfielder. And much about that is that he is positionally sound!

Ratings are clearly tainted, People get selective blindness when it comes to Guendozi. Such a 50/50 player , mistakes, out of position and failures that go overlooked for the Good stuff he does do.
While Xhaka is lambasted for the smallest thing. But im the One with an agenda???

I rate Guendozi as a talent but not the way he is matched.

Last edited:

Ashybashy86

Tbf to him, he was better than Ceb, who looked like he was running through molasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom