• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBootist

You give nothing to this forum as you have not **** clue about any player, about football, managers and so on. The only thing you do is to behave like a ******** person revealing his **** vocabulary inherited by that racist regime of yours. You cant erase the past just like that, it takes generations.
Calm down m8. Why u bringing up man's country of residence in relation 2 politics 2 lambast his credentials as a football aficionado?

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Calm down m8. Why u bringing up man's country of residence in relation 2 politics 2 lambast his credentials as a football aficionado?

Because he is calling me racist which I am not. Called racist by racists.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Your other nemesis, chains, will be along twerking for Erlis at some point today ;)
Chains and I have an understanding now. I'm a crybaby and he is a big macho man. We leave it at that.

Having said that, I'll be well disappointed if he isn't in here drilling me a new one by this evening. Sorry ' this ebening'

DasBootist

NeighboringFreeKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Because he is calling me racist which I am not. Called racist by racists.

A big LoL to that, hun. It's a good job you've got you-know-who covering your tracks otherwise it would be out there for anyone that cares to look for it on this forum.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
So the guy who thinks he is better than someone just because of being born on some different parts of dirt is calling others racists, how low can people really go I wonder.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
A trademark unforced error leading to a clear chance conceded as can always be expected. I truly don't get how an Arsenal man puts this clown in his XI. Letting this character back into the side at all really tells you everything you need to know about the state of the club and how little pride it has in anything anymore.

Wow I was reading this thinking it was about yesterday's pass.

And you were talking about the Brighton game. Sums the guy up.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Him being vital and Guendouzi being positionally unaware are not mutually exclusive notions though. You literally came in here with a comment about another player to suit your narrative of this player. Agenda!!

My agenda is for us to win!

But as I Said before

Dm: Torreira
Cm: Xhaka
Cm: Guendozi

Is the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom