• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Literary had a goalline clearance, also lol.

Also did more offensivly today I thought to keep pressure up. Had some more dumb passes and one dumb foul as well though.

In fairness you can have a good moment like you've listed but still have a poor game overall. I think that's fitting of xhakas performance today.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
In fairness you can have a good moment like you've listed but still have a poor game overall. I think that's fitting of xhakas performance today.

I thought he had an ok one today. Saw also some positive things today (like when he made the run towards the end to press the opposite player and get us the ball in a good situation. Sadly, that opportunity was fluffed straight after he passed it on) which is why I can't think of it as poor.

Don't get me wrong though, performance was not good enough, but that applies to 3/4 of the team today.

Kysus

Dreadful at times, if anything he has been worse under Arteta than Emery/Ljunberg after he got back into the team.

People only saying he has been good because he's looked secure being carried by our side.

Compare this **** to Torreira right now.....
Haha
He was immense today

Kysus

Won like a million long-balls keeping us in control of the game in physical battles, always managed to find space off the ball to start our game from deep, positioning was fantastic and filled holes everywhere winning balls all over the pitch.
Complete performance and exactly what i want to see from him.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was good, has to be said.

That yellow! Seemed like he decided he couldn't be arsed to chase the guy :lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Starting to reach his potential.

Xhaka reaching his potential

source.gif

Pepes blue pill

Worse thing about him is even when he isnt bad, even when he is good you cant help but think there is something seriously wrong in his head, he really is pretty stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom