• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
The problem i have with Xhaka and i'm really not trying to be disrespectful to him but... I think he hides in games, like a coward.

Good players take charge and force things to happen, he doesn't do any of that. He's always passing the buck to another player and his sideways passing have become cringeworthy jokes. He doesn't dribble past anyone and he certainly hasn't taken a decent shot at goal lately.

He needs to start taking charge of games and taking responsibility. Then again she's pretty **** at tackling or marking so i am not too bothered if he never plays.
After the penalty he conceded against Sp**s, I have seen him trying hard to stay away from the box. Without possession, he doesn't know to put in a decent tackle. With possession, he needs all the space in the world. No use trying to hide his weaknesses. Hope we find a good replacement in summer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

tenor.gif

Manberg

Predator
Xhaka is like a leaking pipe fixed with gaffer tape. You can keep putting gaffer tape on to minimise the leakage, but you're still wasting water. Eventually you have to replace the pipe for maximum efficiency.

Nice analogy, wrong player to use it with. Xhaka is like a new reinforced steel pipe.

Corbulo

We should offer him to Partizan Belgrade. That's the only adequate destination.

He tells the fans to f*ck off and now he expects us to embrace him. He doesn't have the quality to get away with that. No passion, no dreams and no purpose. This man is a loser. He has no qualities. Watching him slaughtering the ball is like having a vividly realistic, disturbing dream.
Following Xhaka has been associated with suicidal thoughts. He may have a significant impact on your quality of life and it's important to consult a medical professional if you experience them regularly.

The coarse-grained igneous rock came with a big reputation. He has never, not even in isolated games, looked like the player he was advertised to be. This tattooed Albanian has become a symbol for our inept scouting at this stage.

The single biggest argument for getting rid of daddy Wenger wasn't that we dropped out of the top four. It was so someone else could come in and kill all these underperforming players.

OSBK

Established Member
This league is to aggressive for him. I actually think he would thrive in italy or germany. This reminds me of jorginho who city nearly had and lost out to chelsea and city dodged a bullet. Good player, wrong league simple as.

Ruben neves would be ideal in a partey pivot, a massive upgrade in all areas on xhaka,torr and doozi.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Horrible that he'll continue to be the second name on our teamsheet.
It's more of damning indictment on our board than the manager IMO.

Four years on, successive managers have been forced to play him because of a lack of viable alternative.
As long as we continue to sign bums like Elneny, players like Guendouzi who is not yet ready and Players like Ceballos who is not fit for the League we're going to continue to see Xhaka in the team sheet and we're going to continue to slaughter the manager even if we all know that it's not his fault.

I'll have to blame Wenger. How he neglected to sign Kante and instead signed Xhaka is beyond me

Last edited:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can't fathom how you'd wanna get rid of Xhaka. He's DEEPLY flawed. Deeply flawed players are the lifeblood of this club. This isn't Bayern Munich ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom