• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Most toxic thread ever. Just full of negativity. This and the Özil thread are just nasty.
All I’m seeing is people talk facts. He’s just as much of a train wreck as Mustafi. He’s being criticised and rightly so. He just cost us the NLD ffs. The biggest day of the year. One of MANY games he has cost us since he has joined the club. Plus he’s just a sh*t footballer all round. No sympathy for him from my end.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What about the Mustafi thread? Or is it fair game because you were never a fan? :lol:
Mustafi thread is quiet and actually quite funny, this one is just full of BS. There's a reason I compared this thread to the Özil thread, I'm no fool.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All I’m seeing is people talk facts. He’s just as much of a train wreck as Mustafi. He’s being criticised and rightly so. He just cost us the NLD ffs. The biggest day of the year. One of MANY games he has cost us since he has joined the club. Plus he’s just a sh*t footballer all round. No sympathy for him from my end.
You lot are just repeating the same things ad nauseam, the criticism and discussion of Xhaka before the NLD was fair and an actual debate.

Now this thread is just full of people acting like he's a League 2 footballer and just spewing hatred, and unlike the Mustafi thread it's not even in a funny way.

Not sure what the benefit is, the NLD was five days ago and you're all still going on. I now see why a lot of people avoid this place during the season, this place definitely gets more traffic when circumstances are negative.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Now this thread is just full of people acting like he's a League 2 footballer and just spewing hatred, and unlike the Mustafi thread it's not even in a funny way.

Going to chime in and back you on this. I'm no Xhaka fan but the tendency to go full tilt on players one way or another on here is nauseating... Xhaka is not an absolutely rubbish player. He has many good attributes but the negatives do seem to outweigh them all too often.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
You lot are just repeating the same things ad nauseam, the criticism and discussion of Xhaka before the NLD was fair and an actual debate.

Not sure what the benefit is, the NLD was five days ago and you're all still going on. I now see why a lot of people avoid this place during the season, this place definitely gets more traffic when circumstances are negative.
& we still have two points less than what we should have because of a certain player

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Going to chime in and back you on this. I'm no Xhaka fan but the tendency to go full tilt on players one way or another on here is nauseating... Xhaka is not an absolutely rubbish player. He has many good attributes but the negatives do seem to outweigh them all too often.
You just described a rubbish player:lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just don't get why some of you are defending the guy that just cost us the NLD at home? Get a f***ing grip! His penalty cost us two points!
!
No Xhaka advocate myself but Leno could have done better for the first goal.. AMN loses the ball right before the penalty. Stupid, stupid decision but our team fell asleep for two moments in the game and Sp**s punished us for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom