• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaOs

And what do you make of all the games we've Lost when Xhaka didnt play?

It is a kneejerk reaction based om an anomaly

Why dont you ****ers admonish the rest of the lot who arent performing like they should for the full 90min?
Oh trust me, there's been a lot of admonishing of players. Go on the AMN, David Luiz, Soktratis and Emery sections. Are we not allowed to discuss our annoyance at Xhaka on the Xhaka section?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Won't be surprised if he start next game.

When things against us Xhaks just lost it everytime he quickly became frustrated rash. When things are comfertable he is good to watch he can boss it in midfield

He need to sit out for few games.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

And that should be Torreira or Chambers. Anyone but Xhaka. **** I cannot stand him anymore. He is a slow, stupid free kick and penalty machine. There is no reason what so ever for him to start any more games for us.
Torreira isn’t a DLP, he and Chambers can both play DM though.

Mid-season midfield reconstruction or keep playing Xhaka? I know what scaredy-cat Unai Emery Etxegoien is going to choose.

Raicore

Won't be surprised if he start next game.

When things against us Xhaks just lost it everytime he quickly became frustrated rash. When things are comfertable he is good to watch he can boss it in midfield

He need to sit out for few games.

Yes. He can start against Forest but not ManU

blaze_of_glory

Been saying for a while that despite Xhakas issues we’ve not looked better without him. We may have just seen that start to change.

I actually missed all the play after he went off because I had to prep for my kids bday party, but sounds like we were much improved and scoring two goals in that time suggests things really turned around :lol:

OmegaOs

Someone needs to put drugs in this guy's suitcase, go through his Facebook or Twitter account and hope he made a racist comment so he gets cancelled. Because no matter how bad this guy is on the football pitch, our manager sees him as the first name on the sheet. Imagine how frustrating it is for Auba to not be named captain for this guy to tell you what to do. I'd be sick

darkgunner

How can you even defend this dumbass after the trainwreck of a game he just had? Grealish was actually showing him levels out there. Xhaka ****ed up our attacks, and he also ****ed up our defence.

He is done here, gets exposed time and time again when he is faced with premier league opposition. He's only good in weak leagues like the Bundesliga, where even the supposedly "physical" teams like Frankfurt are a joke.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Torreira isn’t a DLP, he and Chambers can both play DM though.

Mid-season midfield reconstruction or keep playing Xhaka? I know what Unai Emery Etxegoien is going to choose.
I'd have Torreira shielding the back line partnered with Guendouzi.

From watching Xhaka play I honestly cannot tell you what position he is trying to play. All I know is that I want Torreira on the pitch before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom