• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He’s going to play for 90 minutes against a physical Czechia side on Tuesday night as well, Switzerland need a point to stay in league A. Then he has to play the north London derby for Arsenal very early on Saturday.
If it was any other player I’d be worried. Not Granit though, that schedule is normal for him.
He has the right name for sure! The guy is a rock! Even ligament damage doesn't keep this guy out for long.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Great thing about Xhaka is that he’s always fit. Don’t worry about him getting injured even in this annoying international break.

bergholt

He's got his eyes on Sheringham's record for oldest outfield player, wasn't he almost 41 in his last game?

And of course DOL's record for most Arsenal appearances, 722.

Only 258 appearances so far, in the next 12 years he needs 38 a year in all competitions to go past him. Should be able to do it standing on his head.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Happy 30th Birthday Granit.

Random Tidbit I've just read: If you're wondering why Granit wears 34, do so no more. Here's the reason:

bvb-man-nr765-bs-113595.jpg

Not even kidding. :footie:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What I don’t get is how Son and some other players have such a nice guy reputation whilst Granit’s reputation amongst our English press is that of someone unlikeable. It makes no sense.

Watch this video made by his wife, how can you not love the guy? Such an outstanding example for a player on and off the pitch.

REWB

What I don’t get is how Son and some other players have such a nice guy reputation whilst Granit’s reputation amongst our English press is that of someone unlikeable. It makes no sense.

Watch this video made by his wife, how can you not love the guy? Such an outstanding example for a player on and off the pitch.

what a life...perfect. Damn...

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

sometimes I wonder if it’s coz he’s an ethnic Albanian - they tend to get a pretty raw deal in the media.

The media are ****wits anyway. Ronaldo off the pitch >>>> messi off the pitch imo. You’d never guess it from reading the media.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Happy birthday to the eternal survivor

The banter era, the late Wenger era, the Emery era, the Aubamezette era, a youth project full rebuild era, most likely Artetaball eventually. He'll always be there, even if you don't want to.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

May I know why are my regular non-insulting posts being deleted from this thread? I should be honorable poster of this thread instead. Who is this epotropics, another lifeless troll?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Granit wins on his birthday! Switzerland beat Czechia 2-1 and stay in league A.
North London Derby next, I’m guessing he only has Thursday and Friday to prepare.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Switzerland has hugely improved from the time Xhaka era started. Before that they were struggling and were not doing that good in the international scene to my knowledge. Happy for their national team because they have invested in the boys and now they are reaping the results, deservedly so.

Switzerland has done enormous great things for our people and I always support them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom