• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How well does he have to play to get the fans to just say “GG” without talking about how he still needs to go or still isn’t good enough?

Miserable bunch!

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Maybe he too really benefits from someone like ESR filling that 10 role? Maybe all we needed really was an AM after all :eek:
:lol: Yeah, he was brilliant when we had some bloke called Mesut Özil at 10... I think it was the north westerly wind and the high tide that helped; and quite possibly the crap and totally rudderless Newcastle side!

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Trump-GX-2.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

:lol: Yeah, he was brilliant when we had some bloke called Mesut Özil at 10... I think it was the north westerly wind and the high tide that helped; and quite possibly the crap and totally rudderless Newcastle side!

I thought the :eek: was the sarcasm give away :lol:

Melquiades

His month of play leading up to the red card was absolutely shocking - one of the worst stretches I've ever seen from an Arsenal first-team player of his profile. Stupid, lazy play. Putrid.

However, the red has seemed to wake him up because he's been markedly better since. Actually seems to have his head up and be looking to do something positive again.

Strange player.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

His month of play leading up to the red card was absolutely shocking - one of the worst stretches I've ever seen from an Arsenal first-team player of his profile. Stupid, lazy play. Putrid.

However, the red has seemed to wake him up because he's been markedly better since. Actually seems to have his head up and be looking to do something positive again.

Strange player.

It was the same for a while last season when Arteta came in and he was back in the squad after the incident Vs Palace. He was great for a run of games, exceptional Vs United. But then he'll end up reverting to type at some point

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I tend to judge a player by their bad moments and how they come through them. For me, Xhaka has had too many bad moments that stick in the memory. His last game was good but looking at past midfielders for comparison, it was a basic performance with a couple of top drawer moments. A young Cesc did that week in, week out. He looks better with better players around him, but we need more players who make others better and raise the bar by themselves. I'd like him sold in the summer if only to try and move the bar upwards as he's not going to do that for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom