• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I’m not a fan of his, but credit where it’s due. He looked a different player yesterday. Lots of forwards passes, much better tempo moving the ball than usual and looking to break lines more than I’ve ever seen him do (I think). Feels like he’d been given very clear instructions and hopefully this wasn’t a one-off. Happy for him and MOTM imo.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Granit Xavi turns to sh1t when he’s pressed he’s the most useless DLP I’ve seen at a top club. Barely good enough for this new era 5th-8th place side we’ve become if we have any ambitions to play in the CL he simply has to go.

Xhaka is calm under pressure. Check his passing accuracy. Makes some of the most passes in the league and has a very high pass accuracy. Makes very few mistakes.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭

Pop Tart

Established Member
He had a good first half , faded slightly in the 2nd but overall his contribution was excellent. Should of ended the night with two assists as laca really should of scored. Played his part in the 3rd goal as well. He always will have that silly foal/panic stations moments in him unfortunately. He is a way better player then people give him credit for. Can we do better then him? Of course but he is not the 1 good game every 6 months nonsense that is spouted on here all the time.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He has definitely been a big player over this run of form.

His pass weight seem to have improved a lot, and he’s not putting other players unnecessarily under pressure by just whacking the ball at them. Long may this continue.

We do need to look at his position though in the summer, hopefully we can get some decent wonga for him. And get a dominant presence in the centre of the park next to Partey.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we’re able to keep playing Partey next to him it’s bueno.

If not then it’s no bueno.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Been good these last few games, hopefully someone will go after him this summer.

For the sake of forum, is there a way to limit Manberg's posts to 3 per day in this thread?
It's sickening.
He actually spends money to buy VPN and login from different ip addresses. I don't think mods can do anything about it :lol:
Just go my way and put him on ignore list whenever a new account pops up.

Baguette

Le Manberg Français
He actually spends money to buy VPN and login from different ip addresses. I don't think mods can do anything about it :lol:
Just go my way and put him on ignore list whenever a new account pops up.

I’m using a vpn but mods are finding me... somehow. You’re an IT buff can you help me escape their detection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom