<

Granit Xhaka: Managers Love Him!

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Marjorie, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Sebastes

Sebastes Statbomb Merchant

I’m not a fan of his, but credit where it’s due. He looked a different player yesterday. Lots of forwards passes, much better tempo moving the ball than usual and looking to break lines more than I’ve ever seen him do (I think). Feels like he’d been given very clear instructions and hopefully this wasn’t a one-off. Happy for him and MOTM imo.

2. Jack_the_boy

Jack_the_boy Definitely Not Manberg

Xhaka is calm under pressure. Check his passing accuracy. Makes some of the most passes in the league and has a very high pass accuracy. Makes very few mistakes.

3. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

Sure he does Manberg. He makes the least mistakes that lead to goals. The only player who has made less mistakes leading to goals is every single other player in the league.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...leading-goals-Premier-League-player-2016.html

4. Jack_the_boy

5. Atlas

Atlas Well-Known Member

Ok Manberg let’s ignore the facts and just stick with the belief that highest is low.

6. Jack_the_boy

Considering he must’ve played some of the most minutes since 2016, it’s low.

7. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

He had a good first half , faded slightly in the 2nd but overall his contribution was excellent. Should of ended the night with two assists as laca really should of scored. Played his part in the 3rd goal as well. He always will have that silly foal/panic stations moments in him unfortunately. He is a way better player then people give him credit for. Can we do better then him? Of course but he is not the 1 good game every 6 months nonsense that is spouted on here all the time.

Macho likes this.
  8. avenellroad

avenellroad John Radford’s son

He has definitely been a big player over this run of form.

His pass weight seem to have improved a lot, and he’s not putting other players unnecessarily under pressure by just whacking the ball at them. Long may this continue.

We do need to look at his position though in the summer, hopefully we can get some decent wonga for him. And get a dominant presence in the centre of the park next to Partey.

9. Baguette

Baguette Le Manberg Français

In France we have a word for players like Granit. Excellance! Magnifique!
    Arsène Wenger discovered an uncut diamond when he signed dis player!

greekgooner likes this.
  10. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

If we’re able to keep playing Partey next to him it’s bueno.

If not then it’s no bueno.

11. Squillaci

Squillaci Active Member

Been good these last few games, hopefully someone will go after him this summer.

For the sake of forum, is there a way to limit Manberg's posts to 3 per day in this thread?
    It's sickening.

12. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

Welcome, French Manberg.

Sanchez11, Godwin1, Ash10 and 7 others like this.
  13. Baguette

How did you know? :lol::lol:

Am I really that obvious? :fibs:

14. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

He actually spends money to buy VPN and login from different ip addresses. I don't think mods can do anything about it :lol:
    Just go my way and put him on ignore list whenever a new account pops up.

Marjorie and Squillaci like this.
  15. Baguette

I’m using a vpn but mods are finding me... somehow. You’re an IT buff can you help me escape their detection?

16. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

If a new member pops up on AM and praises Xhaka = Manberg.

Artisan and RacingPhoton like this.
  17. Baguette

Dang. Thanks for the tip. Not being able to defend Xhaka is going to be torture.

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  18. Idiotologue

Idiotologue Well-Known Member

This, and also no actual Frenchman would use such clichéd French words to introduce himself.

19. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

I still dont rate him

novar likes this.
  20. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

The good thing I think is the argument about rating or not rating him is largely redundant when it comes to having to buy at least one CM by end of the summer window. From there he can be subject to squad competition and the club can assess to renew or sell Jan ‘22 when he will have 18 months left on his contract.