• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nick gould

Another game against Kante, another win. Undefeated against the French Coquelin isn't he?
Kante Who? The thing with Xhaka is that he has not respect for reputation. I saw him in a race with Kante and once he got his long legs going I knew there would only be one winner; our Xhaka.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Strange player man, always performs in big games but at the same time always at risk of doing something dumb against worse opposition.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Yeah, he was lucky to not get a yellow after a few minutes.
Taylor had a poor game. Should have booked Xhaka like you say but because he didn`t he let Luiz (or Rudiger, can`t remember) get away with pulling Aubas shirt when we were on a counter attack.

Also stopped a great counter attack for us when he pulled back a quickly taken free kick. Pointed to his whistle but didn`t book anyone and the free kick was at the halfway line. Got a lot of corners wrong as well.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Another very solid game from Xhaka. Been a few of those this season. Gets rightly criticised IMO but only his harshest critics would say he's had a bad season. Been very decent.

Bit of an enigma he is at times , the fact that he can dominate midfields ie Sp**s and Liverpool despite being slow and not dribble show he is exremely intelligent at reading the game , then he has total brain fades that cost us goals .

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He couldn’t cope with the tempo of the game in the first half when we deployed a high press but the way we played in the 2nd half by letting Chelsea have the ball and sitting deep suits him much better.

I just find him uncomfortable to watch.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He couldn’t cope with the tempo of the game in the first half when we deployed a high press but the way we played in the 2nd half by letting Chelsea have the ball and sitting deep suits him much better.

Joke post. He coped just fine as he's done in all our big games this season, but he made a mistake in the first 5 minutes = "couldn't cope the in first half".. :eek:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

The thing is that we were much better in the first half. In the second half we looked pretty stretched and got away with it because Chelsea don't have a striker and weren't up for it. We can't and shouldn't play like we did in the second half against any team that's half decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom