• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Our fans are a disgrace. Reminds me of that chant they made before the EL semi-final.

Xhaka single handedly held our midfield together for years. He has never complained even though playing out of position and with trash like Elnenny, Coq and Ramsey
Really behaving like Madrid fans:rolleyes:

Jae

Our fans are a disgrace. Reminds me of that chant they made before the EL semi-final.

Xhaka single handedly held our midfield together for years. He has never complained even though playing out of position and with trash like Elnenny, Coq and Ramsey

No worse than what some people say on here to be honest mate.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Nah, in my opinion, arsenal have a very racist fanbase and that racism comes from all sides.

Even on here that racism is reflected, if you watch the games threads, they try to direct the hate towards players who are not at fault but normally do not share similarities with them.
Has this been posted. Xhaka getting a bit of stick:

Exactly, shut up you racist fanbase.

OSBK

Established Member
Nah, in my opinion, arsenal have a very racist fanbase and that racism comes from all sides.

Even on here that racism is reflected, if you watch the games threads, they try to direct the hate towards players who are not at fault but normally do not share similarities with them.

You serious about the racist fanbase? Think you should go to a few games, fans from all races and religions. You will always have 1 or 2 nutters, every ground has them. I have never heard a racist chant from the arsenal fans inside or outside the stadium.

If someone is playing crap then regardless of who they are they will get my opinion, every arsenal fan is entitled to this. I have been to alot of grounds and clubs and can say i have only seen a handfull of racist incidents and none from arsenal fans and all from single individuals.

You need to stop reading the horseshit online.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Stop blaming the fans!

We are served up **** for so many years. Of course we are going to take it out in any way we can.

There is a line of course. Like the scumbags intimidating Wenger at Stoke.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The video shows the fans in a pretty good light.

Vast majority there just to see the players in a supportive way & even try to protect the hot head by diffusing the situation. Says something when a random fan has more composure than our 'midfield rock'.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

You serious about the racist fanbase? Think you should go to a few games, fans from all races and religions. You will always have 1 or 2 nutters, every ground has them. I have never heard a racist chant from the arsenal fans inside or outside the stadium.

If someone is playing crap then regardless of who they are they will get my opinion, every arsenal fan is entitled to this. I have been to alot of grounds and clubs and can say i have only seen a handfull of racist incidents and none from arsenal fans and all from single individuals.

You need to stop reading the horseshit online.

I am talking more of people sharing their opinions online. True, I have never noticed any racism at stadiums, I actually like the atmosphere at Emirates stadium from what I have seen via a screen. I could be wrong, but most of opinions I read online, not only on here, make me believe that most of those people are not arsenal fans at all. So you will never know, who is behind a nickname.

OSBK

Established Member
I am talking more of people sharing their opinions online. True, I have never noticed any racism at stadiums, I actually like the atmosphere at Emirates stadium from what I have seen via a screen. I could be wrong, but most of opinions I read online, not only on here, make me believe that most of those people are not arsenal fans at all. So you will never know, who is behind a nickname.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion online, dont let those influence you or your thinking without any factual evidence. I do like some of your opinions on xhaka, you have put up with some serious stick to defend your views, however the racist thing is wrong and would advise you move past this.

OSBK

Established Member
Back on the subject, i felt that tactically emery left xhaka and torrira too much to do. Against chelsea that 3 man midfield was a wall with no gaps, leaving guendoozi out for iwobi left xhaka and torrira with too much to do. I dont think xhaka was bad, just think the midfield was left exposed.

BobP

Memri Fan

I agree.

Mustafi, Kolasinac, Xhaka...

Think there's a pattern developing there.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

Racist fanbase? That's complete bollox you drip. Spoken like someone that never stood on the terraces to experience racism in English football at its worst when this clubs fanbase welcomed people from all walks of life .You don't have a clue .very rarely I get angry on this site but I can't let you get away with things like that .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I agree.

Mustafi, Kolasinac, Xhaka...

Think there's a pattern developing there.
Not sure how many of the fans actually know their heritage. On paper/ teamsheets / video games / the website its a German, Bosnian & Swiss dude.

Main link they make errors on a consistent basis. We have seen the backlash before with Santos, Eboue, Song, Ramsey, Senderos, Jenkinson, Giroud, Walcott etc.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Not sure how many of the fans actually know their heritage. On paper/ teamsheets / video games / the website its a German, Bosnian & Swiss dude.

Main link they make errors on a consistent basis. We have seen the backlash before with Santos, Eboue, Song, Ramsey, Senderos, Jenkinson, Giroud, Walcott etc.

People know mate ,believe me. Difference here is Xhaka is our best midfielder , he's had few motm performances this year . He had huge stats vs Pool .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
People know mate ,believe me. Difference here is Xhaka is our best midfielder , he's had few motm performances this year . He had huge stats vs Pool .
If I didn't read this thread or watch the incident at the WC I would not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom