• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah his propensity to losing concentration at key moments really undermines his positive qualities. I think at this point we're clearly better with him in the team, but I'm no longer hopeful that he'll cut out the bad side of his game to the point where he's as good as we need him to be.
Agree - he's indispensable by default rather than being a top quality draw.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Agree - he's indispensable by default rather than being a top quality draw.
Indispensable only because we didn't buy anyone else to play his role. We kept thinking that he would improve. If we go into another season solely depending on him, we will have a huge price to pay. Many teams have identified his flaws and have started targeting him either by pressing him or by using someone with pace who can easily get through him and force him to make mistakes. It won't be any different next season.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Is it too much to ask from the club to bin him for whatever Inter or other Serie A clubs are willing to pay for him? With that money I'd get both N'didi & Docoure & we'd still have enough left over to tackle our other problem areas.

He is a headless chicken made manifest in the shape of man. Atrocious player whose inadequecies were laid bare in his first handful of appearances yet his advocates were defending his every blunder by falling back on "He can at least shoot from distance" tripe.

It rankles that this specimen & El-Neny hold positions where once vaunted legends like Vieira, Petit & Gilberto Silva were.

Mind numbing stuff.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Rated by all his managers, from the first to the last, but not by virtual "managers".

Last edited:

Erlis

Isn’t there a Switzerland/Albanian fan forum you can **** off and post on?

Seriously why don't you **** off and stop quoting me? If you don't like my opinions there is an ignore list.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Very poor again. I don`t expect us to dominate the midfield at Mestalla but we didn`t have any resemblance of midfield control. So static and always needs a touch before he decided where to pass.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Very poor again. I don`t expect us to dominate the midfield at Mestalla but we didn`t have any resemblance of midfield control. So static and always needs a touch before he decided where to pass.
It's supposed to be his redeeming quality. It's a myth from what I see. Everyone knows his optimum: At home, in acres of space against dross. That's when he might look decent. Even then, he's prone to losing is mind. He's just rubbish.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Maybe we could have more control if his MF partner, the world class Torreira, had more than 14 successful passes. The least of any player on the field, even our strikers Laca and Auba had more passes. :rofl:

Erlis

Well to be fair he did just post his opinion but then was told to **** off to an Albanian forum. I don't think he's the one you should be telling this to.

Very well said. Teach them some behavior.

Great game by Auba by the way tonight. Haters gonna hate, the caravan moves on

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Very well said. Teach them some behavior.

Great game by Auba by the way tonight. Haters gonna hate, the caravan moves on

Don't pay it any attention, some people get behind a computer keyboard and turn into this:
103697048-crazy-hacker-man-unrecognizable-guy-wearing-black-balaclava-holding-computer-keyboard-and-gun-hate-s.jpg

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Maybe we could have more control if his MF partner, the world class Torreira, had more than 14 successful passes. The least of any player on the field, even our strikers Laca and Auba had more passes. :rofl:
It certainly doesn`t help. Torreira doesn`t really seem to show for the ball. At Sampdoria he was very involved in the build up play.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Well to be fair he did just post his opinion but then was told to **** off to an Albanian forum. I don't think he's the one you should be telling this to.
His 'opinion' was a slight aimed at posters who don't rate the player. As ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom