• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He is avid fan of the player, not the club. He has blinders the size of Big Ben regarding Xhaka's performances.

I have a problem with all the people who like to put down the club in order to raise some player image.

People who defend him probably aren't even reading his posts.

Lot's have put down the Club over recent years and the our Greatest post war manager , I didn't hear you pipe up then .

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No one asked him to be banned. @Mark Tobias just asked me to ignore Erlis because he feels that Erlis just worships Xhaka and he won't accept any flaws pointed at Xhaka. His posts and even the tag indicates that he is here only for Xhaka. We both felt that if Xhaka is more important to him than the club, there is no point arguing with him. I don't know what's the big deal about that? We are not asking for any legal action against him :lol:
Yup, my goal is a more valuable discussion board. I'm seriously attached to this forum and posters of that ilk drive me insane because they constantly break down any reasonable discussion with irrational idolisation.

Preacher

Always Crying
Lot's have put down the Club over recent years and the our Greatest post war manager , I didn't hear you pipe up then .
There is the difference.

In my mind he should be in the same boat as Juventus, Barcelona, Leicester fans or many other members from other football forums, who registered here just to flame and troll us. They were all banned, but he's still living here.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

There is the difference.

In my mind he should be in the same boat as Juventus, Barcelona, Leicester fans or many other members from other football forums, who registered here just to flame and troll us. They were all banned, but he's still living here.

You should get banned for dealing with members and not topic. Do you have to say anything about Xhaka, or just trolling other members.

Preacher

Always Crying
You should get banned for dealing with members and not topic. Do you have to say anything about Xhaka, or just trolling other members.
I said everything about Xhaka as there is to say.

In short. We need to get rid of him. Since the day he joined us, our downhill began. He's walking mistake, not suited to EPL. Too slow, doesn't feel comfortable under pressure. Often takes too many touches and slows down attacks, can't tackle. He would be better player in the league like Serie A. If you wish him the best, tell him to go there:lol:

Erlis

All those opinions are wrong. You should check the stats, for example speed/pace, Xhaka is faster than all other midfielders at Arsenal, besides Ramsey, who is slightly faster than Xhaka.

https://talksport.com/football/4148...erick-aubameyang-official-speed-test-results/

Xhaka handles pressure very well, he has proved that many times, when playing against top teams of PL. Watch the games. Xhaka has the highest number of tackles at Arsenal, so how cannot he tackle. Wrong again.

He speeds up the attack with his progressive/forward passes, one of the best in PL. Check the stats. I have them somewhere but can't find them at the moment.

Gervais

Established Member
All those opinions are wrong. You should check the stats, for example speed/pace, Xhaka is faster than all other midfielders at Arsenal, besides Ramsey, who is slightly faster than Xhaka.

https://talksport.com/football/4148...erick-aubameyang-official-speed-test-results/

Xhaka handles pressure very well, he has proved that many times, when playing against top teams of PL. Watch the games. Xhaka has the highest number of tackles at Arsenal, so how cannot he tackle. Wrong again.

He speeds up the attack with his progressive/forward passes, one of the best in PL. Check the stats. I have them somewhere but can't find them at the moment.
yeah whatever Granit

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If we have to play him is it worth playing him further up the pitch? As it won't be as costly if he makes a mistake. Or are his skill set only limited to a deep lying mf? Maybe then he can make more use of his ball striking capabilities. Or is it just not worth the hassle trying to accomodate such a limited player.

I hate that our squad is so bad that we have to consider frankly more and more outrageous solutions. We have really fallen a long way.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
What do you offer again? Haven't seen anything resembling a good post from you, the only thing that makes you standout is you constant hatred of Erlis.

One troll sticking up for another - surprise, surprise.

I've made my thoughts clear but if you wanna suck him off then be my guest.

Erlis

What do you offer again? Haven't seen anything resembling a good post from you, the only thing that makes you standout is you constant hatred of Erlis.

To be honest, I don't even notice him let alone to notice what he thinks of me or anyone on here nor that other guy whose most famous statement is " have a horrible life all".

Useless stuff to deal with.

Last edited:

Arsefan7

Most games Xhaka is mr consistent, you don’t expect any brilliant moments and his grass coverage is high. One of areas Arsenal lack in comparison to top teams is a midfielder with recovery speed/pace with a touch of power. None of our midfielders have this.

Gunner-Union

I’d like Weston Mckennie as a Xhaka replacement or as an addition he’s only 20 and a good box to box he can tackle and get forward and is athletic, don’t think he’s break the bank either being at shalke

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I’d like Weston Mckennie as a Xhaka replacement or as an addition he’s only 20 and a good box to box he can tackle and get forward and is athletic, don’t think he’s break the bank either being at shalke

These are the type of players for Xhaka replacement.

Box to box **** is not what needed.
We need a silky midfielders who play smart, read the game well, dictate tempo, skillful, play one two/one touch pass/beautiful through pass, have great first touch, ball control, tactical knowledge, decision making, passing and positioning.

Not someone who based their game on hard work. Play ugly boring disgusting football. Run into the opponent box and leave huge gaps in the midfield for the opponent to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom