• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I also like Holding but I think he needs more time to become a captain. In two or three years from now. Don't have to mention that it would be fair also to have an English captain knowing that Arsenal is based in England. I will not call it only an English club I see them more as a global club, and there is nothing wrong with it.

If only our local clubs here were that global.

Last edited:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Much better than the previous arsenal captains, those that were captaining from the time Xhaka is at Arsenal, who were invisible or no one felt their presence on the pitch. They were always hiding whenever was time to stand up for their team and teammates. I will hide let the rest fight, mentality.

Just like internet warriors.
You are right. Xhaka's presence is always felt as compared to others. How can you not feel the presence of the guy who does those ultra funny passes and gives away goals? And of course, how can anyone forget that his brain-fart against Brighton took away our chance to qualify for CL? His presence on field is felt even for days after the match.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No way should Bellerin be captain, the man is a feminist and vegan. That's not captain materiel, he probably can't even fight.

Look at what happened when we had Koscielny as captain? Constant humiliations, no more pu55y captains.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Much better than the previous arsenal captains, those that were captaining from the time Xhaka is at Arsenal, who were invisible or no one felt their presence on the pitch. They were always hiding whenever was time to stand up for their team and teammates. I will hide let the rest fight, mentality.

Just like internet warriors.

Well you got that spot on in more ways than you may have realised! This is how important a Captain was to Wenger!

Arsène Wenger was not aware that Arsenal played without a captain in second half against Manchester City

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...Arsène-wenger-laurent-koscielny-a7666841.html

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Check the bigotry thread. No place for that here

BNJR.gif

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
No way should Bellerin be captain, the man is a feminist and vegan. That's not captain materiel, he probably can't even fight.

Look at what happened when we had Koscielny as captain? Constant humiliations, no more pu55y captains.
I dont agree with bellerin as captain either but it has nothing to do with that.

Plenty of people who can beat the **** out of you that fulfill these requirements.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We aren't going to be a top club, with Xhaka a pivotal component of our midfield. I've fallen out of love with him and hope Torreria establishes himself and one or both of Guendouzi and Willock can phase Xhaka out over the next 18 months.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Does it really matter if he’s named a captain? Emery inherited Koscielny as club captain and I’m not sure we’ll get another club captain. By having five captains he allows himself to easily drop any of them without it becoming a topic for discussion. He dropped Cech, Ramsey and Özil last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom