• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He wasn’t terrible but he really is the Mustafi of midfielders. He’s made so little progress in 4 years but people think an armband will make him better. It’s going to be a long season with him in our starting line up

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He really pissed me off yesterday, so many unecessaary backwards passes, which killed momentum. To his credit, his positioning is good and he does give us shape. He'll start this season, but I'd like to see him phased out slowly.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
We didn't have options last year but with Ceballos and Willock here, I can't see how Xhaka plays before them. He set 2 counters yesterday for Barcelona in first 20 minutes. When Douzi does that, fans are all over him, but when Xhaka does it, he takes the armband

He has cult like following that find it impossible to be critical of him at any point, while rest of us will call out any player we see making mistakes irrespective of their name.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The only good thing to come from him being Captain is that recently it has swiftly ended their Arsenal career. The last 3 have all played less football having become Captain. Give him the armband or sell him now.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
So average on the ball, it’s painful. Add the slow reaction time, brain farts and heavy legs, and what is there there, eh? What is there there? Not much.
He looks real good. Looks like how you'd like your captain to look like. I guess we should make him permanent captain. He can be captain without playing.

Never seen such a thing...oh wait.......

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't forget the zero right foot. It means if the perfect angle isn't on for his left foot, even if it's a five yard pass, he won't use his right.

Useless.
You're gonna think I'm drunk here but, to be fair, some of his best shots on goal very late in the season vs **** knows who, were hit with his right foot! Absolute howitzers they were, but they never went in. I know... useless then :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He give the ball away on the edge of our box again, Barca never scored from it though so it’ll be ignored by his fans. Runs around like a clogger, basically just rugby tackled that Puig lad twice.

That was bizarre.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He has cult like following that find it impossible to be critical of him at any point, while rest of us will call out any player we see making mistakes irrespective of their name.

Bovine fecal matter you do

Why am I the only One calling out Monreal?

Is Xhakaa 100% No, nobody is
But His flaws are mostly due to innane formations/tactics and headless chicken teammates.

El neny hardly puts a foot wrong but he doesnt för anything either

If Xhaka misses a pass it is often as much of a fault by the recipient to, but Xhaka gets all the hate, you look for faults in Xhaka so much you dont see the big picture

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Bovine fecal matter you do

Why am I the only One calling out Monreal?

Is Xhakaa 100% No, nobody is
But His flaws are mostly due to innane formations/tactics and headless chicken teammates.

El neny hardly puts a foot wrong but he doesnt för anything either

If Xhaka misses a pass it is often as much of a fault by the recipient to, but Xhaka gets all the hate, you look for faults in Xhaka so much you dont see the big picture

It's the fault of those around him rather than Xhaka :rofl:extreme lengths here. As I said, cult like following. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom