Granit Xhaka: Oh ****, Here We Go Again!

CaseUteinberger

A-M's brilliant, yet humble Xhaka-stan 😍
If only Wilshere had the fitness of Xhaka
I must say I am impressed by Xhaka. His sturdiness is just unreal. The guy just doesn’t go down. Wish I had a tenth of his constitution. The is a guy who clearly rolled an 18 on that character trait!

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
FAXPwHoWYAc02zG

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Yes indeed look worse than expected i thought it was impact in his Achilles but this look more a knee injury if it doesn't require surgery then it's positive . It's very cute his daughter giving him treatment tho.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
We just unlucky team we had full fit team for once and now very likely we'll be without our starting and important player in midfield for maybe more than month. And we don't have much quality options there we now should pray Partey don't get injury until January.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
thought it could be much worse than that with Xhaka incredible body strength he'll be back in month. the important news no surgery is required . Lokonga and Niles now have great chance to prove themselves in 1-2 months.

Penn_

Established Member
We have decent enough cover with Lokonga or dropping Partey back and using ESR/Ode ahead again.

If Partey goes down though we are absolutely screwed.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
good news for us there international break in october and november so no club football for like 3-4 weeks. that's mean Xhaka won't be missing too many games if he get back after 6 weeks.

Wiggins

With that brace he's got on guaranteed it's ligament sprain or tear. We get that in hockey a lot as well. I sprained my MCL it took 2 months easily.