• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

If only Wilshere had the fitness of Xhaka
I must say I am impressed by Xhaka. His sturdiness is just unreal. The guy just doesn’t go down. Wish I had a tenth of his constitution. The is a guy who clearly rolled an 18 on that character trait!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FAXPwHoWYAc02zG

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes indeed look worse than expected i thought it was impact in his Achilles but this look more a knee injury if it doesn't require surgery then it's positive . It's very cute his daughter giving him treatment tho.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We just unlucky team we had full fit team for once and now very likely we'll be without our starting and important player in midfield for maybe more than month. And we don't have much quality options there we now should pray Partey don't get injury until January.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Reckon he will be back for the game after the international break, tbh.

He's got that Wolverine super healing ability that Giroud has.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would take that. If it's his ACL he could be out for the season. Most important time will be when Partey is away for AFCON.
No way it's an ACL. I saw him walking after the game without limping

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
thought it could be much worse than that with Xhaka incredible body strength he'll be back in month. the important news no surgery is required . Lokonga and Niles now have great chance to prove themselves in 1-2 months.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have decent enough cover with Lokonga or dropping Partey back and using ESR/Ode ahead again.

If Partey goes down though we are absolutely screwed.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
good news for us there international break in october and november so no club football for like 3-4 weeks. that's mean Xhaka won't be missing too many games if he get back after 6 weeks.

Wiggins

With that brace he's got on guaranteed it's ligament sprain or tear. We get that in hockey a lot as well. I sprained my MCL it took 2 months easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom