• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka will do extremely well in Italy IMO. I look forward to him ending up in the team of the season for Roma and our fans complaining that we shouldn't have sold him

"If only he got one more chance at Arsenal!"

@Theresa ...30 seconds after the final whistle in Roma's first game next season...a loss to Inter, Xhaka hooked at half time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The closer it is to being done the sadder I get. Is that even a word? I’m losing it.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I actually like Xhaka. Be sad to see him go but its probably the right time. I can't believe we have only managed to get 20m out of the deal though. For his position and age, he's probably coming into his prime.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Need better source than this but their info say Roma didn't confirm or deny the deal is is very advanced stage. if 20M Plus 5M think we'll accept it. typical Italian clubs saving money.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I actually like Xhaka. Be sad to see him go but its probably the right time. I can't believe we have only managed to get 20m out of the deal though. For his position and age, he's probably coming into his prime.
He's a good footballer and has been our best midfielder this season but we need to aim higher.

He will do fantastically in Serie A. £20m (if we get it) isn't too bad in this market.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
All in all i Think Wenger made the right choice bringing him in. I can see the qualiteees Wenger liked.

A Good player.

GLITCH

Xhaka will do extremely well in Italy IMO. I look forward to him ending up in the team of the season for Roma and our fans complaining that we shouldn't have sold him
Football in Italy is slower than in England. Serie A tempo will be more forgiving on his lack of pace and athletism.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I doubt it. Fans were crying about Iwobi, Özil, Koscienly, Per, Mkhitaryan, Joel Campbell, Song etc. Unless you were world class or a club legend, life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom