• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Italian media today reporting the deal is all but done fee close to 20m plus add-ons.

Money GIF

Paw Paw Reaction GIF

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guess we all have to cheer on Mourinho and Roma now. Hope they win something.
😂
Despite the irony, Mourinho hasn't got a prayer of winning anything. Roma are spending 4th in the Serie A, not much better than Sp**s spending 6th. If he can't buy a title he's nowhere. Hasn't got a clue how to get average players over performing with his negative tactics, and as he gets older and more irascible, the more he blames the players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mourinho hasn't got a prayer of winning anything.

He is gonna beat Sp**s in the final of the Conference League, already called it.

He will then boast about being the first ever manager to win all three major European comps, I will die a little inside...but then I will see Sp**s go another season without a trophy, and smile again.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still don’t know why people are celebrating this? When you have tramps like El Neny as key players in your squad.

The same mob who thought Wenger was holding us back, the same mob who though Özil was holding us back, the same mob who have already or are fully going to turn on Auba or Pepe next season.

Last edited:

Iceman10

Established Member
One thing we're not sure on is if there is some sort of rigid rule going on in the club of having to sell before buying (one out, one in). If there is such a thing going on then we likely will have to settle for a little less for specific sales so that we can proceed to replacements asap. Not necessarily a financial thing, but more about squad numbers.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
What's with people bringing crack when they hear something they don't like. Yes, he has been our most consistent player. Even Saka had the often drop in form(which is absolutely fine btw, the guy rescued our asses way too much for his age).

I didn't like Xhaka like most people here but I'm definitely not afraid to give him or anyone credit when it's deserved. 🤷‍♂️
It isn't hard to be consistent if you drop 6/10 games week in week out

RacingPhoton

Established Member
What's with people bringing crack when they hear something they don't like. Yes, he has been our most consistent player. Even Saka had the often drop in form(which is absolutely fine btw, the guy rescued our asses way too much for his age).

I didn't like Xhaka like most people here but I'm definitely not afraid to give him or anyone credit when it's deserved. 🤷‍♂️
Do you count the two Burnley performances too as being consistent? If that's the case, he has been the most consistent player in the last five years.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Still don’t know why people are celebrating this? When you have tramps like El Neny as key players in your squad.

The same mob who thought Wenger was holding us back, the same mob who though Özil was holding us back, the same mob who have already or are fully going to turn on Auba or Pepe next season.
You’re right but look at the names you’ve mentioned. Wenger is no longer in management and Özil is struggling in Turkey. It’s okay to move forward with these guys.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
How is that we're so sh!t at selling players? 18 mil for one of our veterans is pretty piss poor compared to the prices other clubs get for lesser players.
We're either selling them for peanuts or have a hard time finding clubs that are interested in them. The buffoonery at this club has no limit.

Edit: On top of that, the Xhaka-Saka-Laca trio is ruined now. :red:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
3 days later we will lower our asking price for €15m. we are so horrible bad at selling players.

He was a key player last season and nearly played all games and still has two years left on his contract.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 days later we will lower our asking price for €15m. we are so horrible bad at selling players.

He was a key player last season and nearly played all games and still has two years left on his contract.
Yes frustrating but no rich team interested he asked to leave his wages are close to 100K we lucky getting something close 20M imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Di Marzio saying the desire of the player to chose only Mourinho is forcing us to lower the asking price. Xhaka said he rejected many teams to play for Roma and Mourinho so we got little choice. Just get him gone.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Just wished we moved on from having a player like him in the squad, though if we got Neves AND Bissouma, I would be fine. Plenty of variance between the two profiles and we really need depth in there anyways.

Anything that keeps Elneny from playing, really.

This is where I am currently at as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom