• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I see you mentioning this point quite a bit. I've never rated this player and was personally delighted with his poor behaviour that day as I believed he'd be gone in the next transfer window. It's taken a while but it looks like he'll be gone by tomorrow. I wish him well elsewhere and won't miss him at all. You said the hate mob act had no power. The stadium boos wasn't hate by a hate mob. That was fans venting frustration with a poor player who is now leaving, not for a top club, but because he has failed to improve enough to win the majority of fans over or even be rated. If he was really good, City or a similar club would get him. I take no satisfaction in your hurt feelings but to keep repeating this is odd. Even Arteta has decided to move on from him and let him go to a washed up Jose. Be pleased for him and hope the Roma fans aren't disappointed.
not fans .. haters .. its not the first time they tried it. sucks to be them eh. I just enjoy their whining after being shown up

:popcorn:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Give him a break, he had to switch from watching Cazorla to watching Xhaka, which is not an easy task
so he posts hundred times just slagging off a player in the player thread even when the player is leaving happily. its just butthurt behaviour :popcorn:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
the saltiness over being shown the middle finger in full public view, in a stadium no less, lingers with some "fans" who thought their hatemob act had immense power. Like dogs barking at a car, thinking they are making it run away from them.

:popcorn:
he has made a 100 posts just trying to say the same **** in a vain attempt to somehow affect xhaka ..and ease the pain of being shown the middle finger ... such effort deserves at least the minimal effort of a dislike tap. :popcorn:
Constant terrible posting like this warrants banning tbh

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Even Arteta has decided to move on from him and let him go to a washed up Jose. Be pleased for him and hope the Roma fans aren't disappointed.

Arteta can not stop Xhaka from leaving. The only fans who did not rate him are Arsenal fans. Go on youtube and see the farewell he had at gladbach. I think Roma fans will simply adore him.

P.S. Bye and stop attacking my friends on here. Christ

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arteta can not stop Xhaka from leaving. The only fans who did not rate him are Arsenal fans. Go on youtube and see the farewell he had at gladbach. I think Roma fans will simply adore him.

P.S. Bye and stop attacking my friends on here. Christ
Stop trying to police this thread. It wasn't an attack. It was an opinion. Xhaka cultists seem hyper sensitive. The nightmare is almost over :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom